Chapter 38: A Little Pick Me Up.

Ayesha pov.

I woke up early. Like 9am. And for me to wake up before noon is wizardry, but I was excited. Me, Soph and Di were going to my favourite dress boutique. It was the one Sonya goes to. And my mum went here when she was in college and my dad played basketball. It's for everyone really but people who are the wife or girlfriend on an athlete usually come here regularly. Its open at all hours, private if your significant other wanted to come with you and not to mention has bomb dresses. It was called.
From Seams To Sidelines.
It had the nicest people working.
"So how's it going with your boyfriend?" Selena asked. She was a couple years older than us but was like a teenager.
"Amazing." I reply smiling running my hand across the rows of dresses.
"I'm sure it is. I mean it is off season I'm sure yall spending allot of tine together." She says in a hinting tone.
"Oh she has. On the March Madness trip she and Stephen woke the whole damn hotel up". Di chimes in.
"Yeah. It was so loud we could hear it clearly. I almost puked". Soph said shuddering. I laughed lightly.
"Oh shut up guys." I say looking at the 'posh' section of dresses.
"Man a 19 year old is getting more action than me. Wow that's a new low." Selena sighs.
"What's happening with Mark" I ask.
"Um well it's been good but... he's not that experienced in the bedroom let's just say" she says. I grimace slightly.
"So what's wrong with him?"
"Nothing really it's just he does things that he thinks I like but really it's uncomfortable as fuck." She says.
"Just tell him. I'm sure Stephen can give him some tips."  Di says smirking.
"Bro" I say shoving her.
"Hey tread lightly. She's the one that has the recording." Soph warns. Oh yeah. Di the perve took a audio note of some not flattering sounds that came out of mine and Steph's room.
"Oh thanks for reminding me. Selena how would you like to listen to what I call. The sounds of baby making." Di says getting out her phone.
"Pervert." I spat. She just laughs
There's something up with her. I don't know what it is though. She's been distant and is acting a little more devious than normal. And I don't like it. She starts to play the audio note to Selena. Me and Soph share the same. 'What the fuck.' Look. Even Selena look a bit weirded out.
Then came the embarrassing sounds of 'baby making'. I scrunch my nose at Di as she plays it at a low volume. You could clearly hear who what doing/saying what. I just rolled my eyes and continued looking for a dress. "God I didn't know the voice note was that long. Like dam there's a line between funny and creepy" Soph says walking up to me.
"I know." I say. Selena politely excuses herself.
"Be careful around that girl." Selena whispers looking back at Diana.
"Di? She's been our friend for like 3 years now." I say. Yeah she can be irritating but she's still out bff. Me and Soph have known each other since pre school.
"I know honey but there's something about her that I don't trust. I mean who records their best friend having sex." She says.
I mean... true.
"Ok I'll be careful but trust me it's gonna be fine." I assure her. She nods and goes to help another customer. I'll keep an eye on Diana but she won't do anything. Right?

We look for around 20 minutes before I come across this absolutely amazing dress.
It was a slightly slim fitted silk dress. It was around floor length with my height and around ankle length with heels. It had rose vines spiralling up the dress. It had thin shoelace straps and had a slit running up the leg. It was gorgeous.
"Ok I have to try this on." I say excitedly.
"OMG Ish this is so pretty." Soph squeals.
"I know. Here take my bag I'll be back in a bit." I say walking to the changing room.
Once I close the door I immediately start to get changed. There's a huge mirror in front of me. Before I put the dress on I glimpse at my reflection.
Have I gotten fatter?
I drop the dress and analyse myself.
Or have I got skinnier?
Have my thighs grown?
Wait has my boobs gone smaller?
I remember my waste being narrower. Was it?
All these thoughts flooded my head. I spent 10 minutes looking at every part of my body. Criticising each and every part.
I was spiralling.
I tend to do this once in a while. To be honest I can't remember the last time I even dis-liked my body. I slowly felt the hate seeping in. I didn't like it, but I couldn't stop it. Here I was in my underwear looking into a mirror.
Pathetic.
I was about to put the dress away putting on my own clothes when I got a text.
Chooch❣️💋: Hey beautiful.
Me: Don't call me that.
Me: please

He took a few minutes before replying.

Chooch❣️💋: Your spiralling Ishiboo aren't you.
Me: no
Chooch❣️💋: Yes. Yes u r.
Me: it doesn't matter Steph
Chooch❣️💋:Ayesha you are beautiful. Amazing. Cute. Hot. Sexy. Gorgeous. Breath taking..... Perfect. I could go on and on and on baby girl.

I smiled widely. He was just to damn good. My eyes became slightly glassy.
Me: Thank you babe. I mean it. I genuinely don't know where I'd be without you. And no I'm not being a dramatic ass emotional girl. I'm for real. This is for real.
Chooch❣️💋: You'd be right here. You don't need me to know your a baddie. 😉
I giggle lightly.
Chooch❣️💋: But seriously Remember this. I might not be here to tell u this as much as I want to. you never know what can happen. So promise me to never put yourself down and keep yourself smiling. Ok?
Me: why are u talking like ur saying goodbye?
Chooch❣️💋: I'm not saying good bye for a long time princess. Just promise me.
Me: I promise.
Chooch❣️💋: now go back to trying on dresses.
Me: how did u know. 🤨
Chooch❣️💋: lucky guess. Now have fun and stay you.
Me: I will. Bye bubba.
Chooch❣️💋: Bye ishiboo.

And with that I looked in the mirror and smiled. I cannot nor do I need to change my body. I love me for me. (AND SO SHOULD YOU!) and I'm happy with myself. I've got the boy I love by my side and friends who never cease to make me happy. I put on my dress and look in the mirror.
Perfect.
I walk out and Soph's eyes widen.
"Ayeshaaaaaaaa! You look fabulous." She practically screams. I laugh.
"It makes you look a little chubby." Di says. My smile immediately turns to a frown.
"Fuck off Di. Have you seen this chick. Damn Steph will have a boner just looking at you." Soph says nudging Di slightly.
My mood rises once again. Diana can go fuck herself if she feels the need to comment on my body.
"I'm buying it." I announce. Soph cheeses big.
"Good. Now look at this." She says pulling out a dress.
I smile and look around with her. I subtly look in the reflection of a small mirror in the side of the room. I see Di looking furiously at me then to my phone. I see her go into the changing room for a few minutes before coming back out. She looks even more angry than when she went in.

Strange....

Yoooooo. Just a little fill in chapter. I though I'd incorporate some of Ayesha's self problems as well as some actual ones.
What's with Diana?
Comment watchu think.

& vote.

See ya. 😘