Chapter 15: Fixing situations

3rd person pov.
Steph and the basketball team had planned a boys day so Dray and Klay got there early to set up.
"Yo Stephe-" Klay shouted as he walked in, but he stopped when he saw Ayesha and Steph
"Sshh look" he said to Dray pointing to them.
"Oh wow. My boy got some" Dray said
"No. He didn't" klay added
"How'd you know" Dray asked
"Coz they are both fully clothed"
"Oh yea". Ayesha and Steph started shifting but still stayed in the same position (if that makes sense). Before they fully woke up Klay quickly snapped a picture. Ayesha opened her eyes and so did Steph.
"W-w-What are you doing" Steph said rubbing his eyes
"Yeah What are you doing?" Ayesha asked
"Uum before we answer that. Ayesha you might wanna look up and Stephen you might wanna look down." Dray said as they did as he said. They locked eyes for a second then eyed their position and almost instantly jumped away from each other.
"Why did you stay last night" klay asked Ayesha, opening the curtains.
"Uum well we were watching-" she looked Steph's way and saw that he didn't want them to know that he was watching a romantic series.
"-something random and we must've fallen asleep" she continued
"Yeah I don't even remember lying down tho" Steph added
"I know" she agreed
"So why are you guys here" Stephen asked
"Remember boys day, basketball team. Ring a bell" Dray said
"Oh shit yea. Do we have to I mean..."
"Oh come on you've bailed on us every day." Klay moaned. (A/n ok this part is purely fiction/NOT REAL just makes the book better. And it probably won't be mentioned again in this book soo...If you don't like it I will show you to the door)
Ok so Stephen doesn't like being around to many people. Don't get it wrong Stephen is a incredibly social person but when sooo many people are close to him and they aren't moving he becomes nervous. Almost like claustrophobia. That is why he loves basketball because all the people around him are constantly moving. If there is little amount of people around him and they aren't moving he can deal with it. So family dinners with Ayesha's family is fine. Only her family and his family know about this. So Ayesha has always been supportive. Even during their fights. So this is why Stephen bails on the basketball team. Because there is 13 to 15 people who come over and the basement isn't that big.

"I know I've been bailing on you a lot but..." he started. Ayesha could feel his uneasiness and knew why he was bailing.
"Oh Wait Steph you have to come over to mine today don't you" She said giving him a 'go along with it' look
"Eerr oh yeah. Sorry guys I have to go to ishibo's house today" he said pretending to be disappointed
"What why??" Dray asked
"He has to help us decorate our living room and move some furniture about" Ayesha chimed in
"Oh really. So can me and Dray help" Klay said crossing his arms
"No obviously not" Steph said
"Why not??" Dray asked
"Uum well you two do know my family don't know you. And even if they did I would let you two set foot in my house never mind decorating it." Ayesha said going to the cupboard that was in the kitchen.  
"Uugh Fine See you two at ten. Us guys  Sophie and Diana are meeting at the cafe across town to discuss how we are gonna get the picture of you two almost lip locking taken down." Klay said. Ayesha and Stephen simply nodded as the Klay and Dray walked out. Stephen let out a sigh of relief and turned to look at Ayesha.