Chapter 26: Certain?

Ayesha pov.
I woke up in Stephen's arms. One of the best feelings in world. I sigh and look up at him tracing the features of his face.
"Morning, stalker." He said as he opens his eyes. I giggle lightly.
"Morning."
"I'm gonna go take a shower then make breakfast ok?" I say.
"Ok." He said, I got up and winced as I balanced on my sore legs.
"You aight eesha." Stephen asked. I nodded and made my way to the shower. I walked in and let the warm water ease my muscles. Once I was done I brushed my teeth and got changed into one of Steph's shirts and some joggers.
"Cute shirt." He said I smiled.
"Thanks. There is a tooth brush on the counter for you." I said before walking out. I walked downstairs, and saw all of the already awake.
"Look who is finally awake" klay said
"You could've woke us up." I said going to the kitchen.
"Yeah but we assumed you and Stephen would be sore." Soph said as I blushed.
"Yeah, yall keepin the whole house up last night." Dray said.
"Do you guys want breakfast or not." I said. They all shut up. I made chocolate chip pancakes.
"Well look who it is." Di said as Steph walked down the stairs.
"The boy who is no longer a virgin" klay said referring to what Steph said yesterday. He chuckled and pecked me on lips.
"Something smells bomb" he said.
"Here you are." I said plating the pancakes for everyone. We all ate until the others had to go.
"Stephen." I said. I've been wanting to talk to him for some time.
"Yeah. You ok." He said once he noticed my expression.
"I was just thinking about when.... when you get into the NBA Whats gonna happen to us." I said in a small voice.
"Well. I really don't know. I was kinda hoping I'd have it all figured out. And I don't. But I know one thing for certain." He said walking up to me. He lifted my head.
"I love you with all my heart. And I won't let anything come between us." He whispered kissing me. I smiled and hugged him. I was sad that next year he might be leaving, but for now I'm happy. I get to be with the love of my life and enjoy every second I have with him. We spent the rest of the day watching Netflix, cuddling and eating junk food. We would occasionally stray from the movie and have a conversation about something random.
"So. How come you didn't tell me earlier that you liked me." I asked taking some popcorn.
"Well I kinda guessed it would have messed everything up." He said.
"Me to. I know we weren't exactly besties but I was still scared I'd lose our relationship" I said truthfully. He looked at me in disbelief.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing its just i really don't know why god blessed me with such an amazing girl" he said. I blushed hard and pecked him on the lips.
"Your so sweet Wardell." I said cuddling up to him.
"I love you." He said kissing my head.
"I love you too." I sighed letting the smooth rhythmic sound of his breathing put me to sleep.

Just a little fluff chapter. I got bad writers block but dont worry I'm still gonna update as soon as I can. Read my other one shot series called 'The Curry Couple' I update a lot more on there and i think you'd like it.

See ya xx 😘