Chapter: 34: Rooms & Pleasuring Nights.

Stephen pov.

I woke up to the bus coming to a holt. I look down at Ayesha and she was still asleep, she must've stayed up late again.
"Ayesha" I say softly.
"Ishiboo" I repeat again.
Her eyes fluttered open revealing her green eyes. She blinked a few times to adjust to the sun light.
"We're Here." I say.
"Finally." She exclaims.
"Everyone remain seated. We will be dismissing you row by row." Our head councillor shouted. Ok now I regret sitting in the back rows. Once we all were dismissed from the bus we were all called into the biggest room in the hotel, next to the lobby. I'm just gonna call it a hotel but I'm really not sure what this place was.
"I swear to god if I have to share a room with some annoying ass person. Imma straight up land a nigga on their ass." Ayesha says. Yup, that's ma girl.
"I'm sure we'll be able to choose." Sophie says.
"Yeah. They can't make us share with someone we ain't comfortable with." Marie adds.
"Yeah and don't you worry ishiboo. Imma make sure you sleep well." I say slinging my arm around her shoulders. She slaps me playfully, smiling.
"Nigga we don't need to know what you two nasty people gonna get up to." Klay says.
"Damn. No sex really has its toll on you." I say. He glares at me.
"Awww is ma boy a bit sexually frustrated." Dray says putting him in a headlock. He gets out of it and slaps his head.
"So. What's with you and hazel?" Ayesha asks Dray. He smiles.
"You know she actually is wifey material. And a baddie. And is really clever." Dray says.
"For a fuck boy, you sure do fall fast." Sophie says.
"What about you and what's his face." Dray asks Diana.
"Okay 1 his name is Jacob. 2 your the one who set me up how the fuck can't you remember his name. And 3 he asked me out." She says.
"Gurl what did I say." Ayesha says.
We talk for a while. Ayesha was helping me settle my nerves. Not just about the games. About how I was probably gonna be in the middle of some pretty large crowds and how I could handle the situation. It's nice talking about it without getting embarrassed, if I ever close off because I think she'd think I was a wuss. She's always make me open back up.
Ayesha pov.
After talking for a bit, out head councillor started talking again.
"Ok so. You can choose your own sleeping chambers, but it has to be shared with the same gender." She says.
The fuck? Why. What's the worst we could do.
"I know some of you 19 year olds wanna be with your boyfriends or girlfriends but we just can't trust you." She says. I scoff.
"It's aight babe. Trust me, you'll end up waking up next to me. I'll make sure of it." Steph whispers huskily in my ear.
Damn. I can be exhausted as hell and he can still manage to turn me on.
"Oh and how will you do that " I say.
"Don't you have faith in me?" He says pouting.
"Oh I do. But when it comes to being discrete you're horrible." I say. He laughs.
"Wow, you really goin wound me like that princess." He says playfully.
I go to his ear. "Oh don't you worry Wardell. I'll fix you you later." I say softly biting his ear lobe. His breath hitches and I can hear him gulp, which makes me smirk.
"Ok now why you gotta make a nigga horny while i'm sitting with like 40 people." He says. I laugh loudly.
"You did it first. Just giving you a taste of your own medicine" I shrug.
"You two. Stop talking about fucking and pick a room." Soph says to us.
We were on our way to pick a room when a teacher began speaking.
"Okay so there has been to many people complaining about not being able to share rooms with the opposite gender so here's the deal. Me and the other very tired teachers are going to pick who you are going to share a room with. Yes we know you are in college. Yes we know you guys are 19. Your almost 20 year old adults. BUT! If you are going to cause this much trouble, then us picking rooms is the best option. So sit down and wait for your name to be called." The teacher shouted.
We all groaned.
"Oh my god what if I'm with someone who is like a perv" Diana groans.
"I know. This is so fucked up." I complain.
"Hey Imma keep my promise." Steph says. I smile at him, as the teachers begin announcing the names.
"Jacob and Diana!
Hazel and Draymond!
Vanessa and Charles!
Niyah and Tim!
Stephen and Klay!
Ayesha and Chris.
Sophie and Naveah!" She continues to read out the names.
"Ion think these bitches right in the head." Soph says.
"I know. Why the fuck would someone in their right mind put me with Chris."
"Yeah. At least with Sophie or someone. But Chris?" Steph groans.
"Hey, it's ok. You just focus on getting ready for the games. I'll be here. Just in a different room." I say kissing him.
He kisses back leaning his forehead against mine.
"Yo Ayesha. We are going to have fun tonight." Chris says. Steph looks at him with the most deadliest look ever.
He really does look yummy when he is angry.
"Shut the fuck up chris. If you've got any sense you will quit while your ahead." I spat.
"Oh come on. Yes I know Stephen can scare people of you but he can't do anything to you." The bastard says.
"That's cos he don't need to." I say.
"On god, if we weren't surrounded by teachers and scouts you would've been picking up your teeth on my one." Steph says.
"That can be arranged if you don't stay in your lane." Dray says.
"Oh and Chris. Has that marker washed of yet" Diana says as he walks away.
"If he does anything to you, you tell me." Stephen says getting his bag.
"Ugh I don't wanna sleep in the same room as him." I whine getting my bag.
"I know ishiboo. I got sommat in mind. Just ignore him and try not to beat him up. Aight?" He says. I giggle and kiss him before I make my way to my room.
I was in the middle of soph's room and Di's room. On the other side of Diana was Steph. Dray was on the other side of Soph, I got to my room and sat on my bed. Ok this officially sucks. I'm in such a nice room but with such a horrible excuse of a person. I mentally groan and flop on the bed. I get my phone and text Soph and Di on the group.

3rd person.
Steph, klay and Dray made a plan to get Steph and Ayesha to share a room. Steph knew he only had a few more months with Ayesha until..... Well you'll find out later.
His plan was to accidentally trip Chris making him stay the night in the nurse's rooms. The after everyone gets to sleep, Stephen will go through the trap door that leads to Ayesha's room.
Extravagant yes, but if it means Steph gets to be with Ayesha. It's worth it.

Ayesha pov.
Chris was being so irritating. I literally was sitting on my bed texting ma girls and he kept on bragging about being a fuck boy. I really wanted to kick him.
"Chris. My boyfriend will literally rip your face off. Take your full of shit talking and shut the fuck up." I shout.
"Damn. He must not be hittin it right." He remarks.
"Yo you ain't got nothing to hit. Fuck off." I say. He goes out the room. It was silent for a few seconds before I heard a loud thud. I go out side and see Chris on the floor clutching his ankle. There was a slippery spot on the floor. Huh? That's weird, he got taken to the infirmary and is probably gonna stay there. Yes I'm by myself. I'd much rather company of a person I'd like but somewhere without Chris is heaven.
I sit on my bed contemplating going outside but it was late. Suddenly I her a huge bang from the floor. I walked over to the square that was making noise, it was hollow. I saw a small handle and lifted it. And there was my handsome curly haired boyfriend.
"What the- How the- The fuck did-" I stammered.
"You gonna finish those sentences or help me out of the hole in the ground." He says giving me his hand. I pull him out.
"How did you get here." I say. He explains his plan and how he made Chris fall.
"Huh so you can be discrete" I say.
"You know it." He says. I smile.
"Hey I wanna give you something." He says. I furrow my eyebrows as he fumbles in his pockets. He pulls out a red velvet heart box.
"No I'm not proposing. Well at least not yet. This is just a show of how much I appreciate you and everything you've helped me with over the past year. Everyday I fall in love you more and more. From when you put someone in their place to when you cry over movies. So I'm giving you this so you never forget that." He says. I am literally screaming inside my head right now. He is so cute. He opens the box and reveals a gold ring. (Chapter 31)
"Oh my god Stephen it's beautiful." I gush. He smiles and puts in on my finger. We really actin like he proposed. He really stole my heart more when he said 'at least not yet'
"I love you so much Stephen." I say hugging him. He hugs back.
"I love you to Ayesha." He says.

We separate and I kiss him with such love and passion, he returns it with the same amount. He pulls me close with his hands on my waist, I wrap my arms around his neck and weave my fingers in his hair.he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. He pushes me against the wall and starts kissing and sucking my neck. I moan loudly and I can feel him smirk against my skin. He continues to do this until he finds my sweet spot.
"Wardell!" I moan loudly. He groans as I moan his name. He turns us around and places me on the bed hovering in between my legs.
I reach down and pull his shirt over his head and run my hands down his abs. I kiss down his jaw and down his neck he groans and kisses me again as he removes my shirt, leaving me just in my bra. He kisses down my collar bone to the top of my breasts. I moan again. He continues down my stomach to my jeans. He undos them and slides them of, kissing me through my underwear instantly making me wet. He runs his hand up my thighs to my hips then pulls down my underwear. I grab on to the sheets as he licks me. Moans vibrate throughout the whole room.
I was close to releasing when he trails back up removing my bra. I run my hands down his biceps to his belt. I undo it and he takes them off along with his boxers. He kisses and sucks all over my body as he plunges into me. A loud moan escapes my lips. Steph groans with me thrusting into me at a steady pace. He continues to thrust deeper and harder until we both release. He collapses next to me, breathing heavily.
"Well. You definitely kept your promise." I say between breaths.
"Told you ishiboo." He says. I smile and cuddle up to him.

Long ass chapter I know. This story is progressing into a new part of the storyline. I'm very excited to start writing it. Sorry about the horribly written mature scene.

See ya 😘