Chapter 1: Nicknames

Edited
Ayesha pov.
Today is Monday and to be honest I cannot be-arsed to get out of bed . I mean I am already confirmed as valedictorian and senior year only started 2 weeks ago.I was about to doze of into my thoughts when my phone started to ring, I saw it was Diana (my other BFF).
"Whaaaaaat." I slurred still half asleep.
"Your not awake yet! I am picking you up in 20 minutes. GET READY!" She yelled.
"Fine chill. WAIT DID YOU SAY 20 MINUTES! Oh shiit!" I quickly cut off and jumped out of bed. I brushed my teeth, had a quick shower, got dressed and applied light makeup.
I walked downstairs and put on my vans. "Finally!" Sophie said. Her and Diana were waiting for me by the door. We got in the car. I called shotgun. "So what Are you doin for your birthday" Diana asked keeping her eyes on the road.
My 18th was coming up. "Yeah are you throwing a party?"Sophie chimed in
"No point. No one will come you guys know who's birthday is a day before mine" I said in a duh tone
"oh yeah your prince Stephen Curry"
"uuumm excuse me. My prince. No. Just no" I said in a serious tone. They just laughed and continued to sing along to the song that was playing. We got to school and walked straight through the doors to our lockers. Our lockers were all in a row. I was about to close my locker when i heard the chatter level rising. That means only one thing.
"Hey Ayesha" Steph said as he eyed me subtly and lent against the lockers. The basketball team went passed him except Klay and Draymond. His best friends
"What do you want Curry?" I asked
"Oh nothing just wanted to see how my faivourite girl is doing"he said with a smirk
"Horrible " I replied
"And why's that" .
"Because I'm talking to the biggest bastard in school"
"Ouch I'm wounded princess "
My heart skipped a beat at the nickname but I ingnored it
"Oh shut up" I replied
"Oh you know you love me"
"In your dreams lover boy" I replied. He looked a bit taken a back by the name which made me giggle under my breath.
"Can you 2 stop flirting we need to get  to class" Diana said
"Yeah I know can you two do this lovers quarrel some other time" klay added
"Fuck you" I said as I stuck my middle finger up at both of them which earned a chuckle from Steph.
"Let's just go to class" I said as the bell went
"Ok see you later babe" Steph said as he walked away
I ignored the last part and started walking to class with Sophie and Diana on each side.
"I don't get why you and Steph don't just put us all out of our misery and date already "
" I'll tell you why. One I don't like him, two he doesn't like me and three ewwwwww"
"Suuuurrrreee" Sophie said as we arrived to class