Chapter 25: The Deed

A/n. I apologise in advance. This my first time writing an actual 'mature scene'
Stephen pov.

We returned to our table and sat down. Chris came and sat on our table with Vanessa.
"Uum. What do you think your doing." Sophie questioned
"What. It's a free country" Chris said
"I'm surprised you can still walk after I Kneed you in the balls. Not once but twice." I said causing Ayesha and the rest to laugh.
"Yeah, so Vanessa if you planning on being a hoe as usual tonight your gonna have to work for the both of you." Ayesha said making me bust out laughing.
"Whatever." Vanessa said looking at Chris kissing him. They continued kissing trying to get a reaction out of one of us but we all gave them a blank stare and continued with our conversation.
"You guys wanna stay over tonight" ishiboo asked us.
"Sure baby girl" I said.
"Yeah" klay said
"Thanks for the invite but no." Chris said
"Uum. I wasn't fucking talking to you." Ayesha said.
"Man why the fuck you two here again" klay asked.
"Yeah I mean are you two that slutty you can't except two people don't and never will want you" Dray sighed.
"Oh Stephen wants me. He just can't because she trapped his ass." Vanessa said. Oh this fucker crossed a line.
"Ugh. How many times do I have to say this. I. Do. Not. Want. You. And I will never ever want you." I groaned. I must've said this 1000 times already.
"Prove it!"
"How the fuck is he gonna prove it." Ayesha asked
"Yeah. They've kissed enough times for you to know you are nothing but a thirsty slut ." Diana said.
"Say one thing that proves you really don't want me and you can't say shit like 'I love her' or 'she the only one.' Cause I don't care bout that shit." She said.
"Bitch you really are crazy." Ayesha said. Vanessa ignored her.
"Well? Go on. Say something." She smirked
"Okay. How about.... I am no longer a virgin." I Said sitting back in my chair. Every one bust out laughing and klay patted me on the back.
"Now fuck off" Ayesha said. Whilst all this shit was going down Chris just sat there watching. I saw him look Ayesha up and down and bite his lip. This pissed me off. I gave Dray and klay 'the look.' And we all kicked Chris under the table. Either in his legs or his balls. Chris winced and groaned whilst we all stifled a laugh. They both got up and walked away, Well Chris limped away.

Ayesha pov.
The dance was amazing. Despite Vanessa. And Chris. We all decided to have a sleepover at my house since both mine and Steph's family went to Dell's nba event and they had stayed in a hotel.
"So where we gonna sleep." Soph said
"Well. Steph me and you my room. Di and Dray down here on the sofa bed and klay and Soph you two are in the guest room. Aight." I said. They were all too tired to argue.
"How are you guys gonna sleep in your dresses." Dray asked
"It's ok they are comfortable" Di said
"Yup" Soph agreed
"Well mine isn't but this is my house so I'm lucky" I said
"You guys got tank tops under your tux's?"
"Yeah"
"So sleep in them. Steph you got clothes in my room." I said
"Huh?" He asked.
"What? Your shirts are comfy" I said as he chuckled.
"Can yall stop being cute so we can go to sleep"
"Ok. Goodnight" I said walking with Steph up to my bedroom. I closed the door.
"Woah. You got a lot of my clothes. How have I not noticed." Steph said laughing
"Maybe because you wear the same shirt every day." I said
"Ok. Ok" he said getting into his shirt. He walked towards me and planted a kiss on my lips. I kissed back with as much passion as him. He lifted me up and layed me on the bed. He began to kiss my neck and I moaned. My hands went to the bottom of his shirt and lifted it, running my hands down his shapely abs. He unzipped my dress and took it off returning to kiss my lips. I kissed his neck and he moaned as I smirked. He kissed down my neck, planting kisses above my breasts.
"Wardell" I moaned causing him to grunt. I unbuckled his trousers sliding them down he unclasped my bra kissing me.
"God. You're beautiful " he grunted. I moaned loud grinding against him causing him to groan. He sucked and kissed down to my underwear moving back up to my lips. He teased me playing with my waistband.
"Wardell please." I whimpered. He slid them off sliding a finger in me. I arched my back in pleasure. I removed his boxers and he positioned in front of me. He eased In to me and I moaned loud. He sighed in pure pleasure. He began thrusting in me at a steady pace.
"I love you so much yeesha." He moaned.
"Wardell, I'm close" I gasped
"Almost baby girl" he said as we both released. He leaned back next to me cuddling up to me.
"I love you too Stephen" I said.