Chapter 40: Long awaited pleasure

Mature content ahead.
Ayesha pov.
I told mum and dad Stephen was staying over. They were fine with it, honestly I think they didn't care what we did.
"You know klay got kicked out of Sophie's house." Stephen says flopping on my bed.
"Really?" I say. She must've forgot to tell me.
"Yeah. Best thing was he was only in his boxers. He left all his clothes." Stephen says laughing. I start laughing aswell.
"Rookie mistake." I sigh going to my wardrobe.
"I know." He reply's.
I look through my wardrobe for some comfy clothes. I remember the little 'challenge' me and Steph set.
'First one to crack during the movie marathon'
His words floated around my head. I smirk and get in his shirt. He loves it when I'm his clothes. To top it of I put some short sports shorts on. I change in my wardrobe and Step out.
"You are not wearing that." He says looking me up and down.
"And why is that." I say innocently.
"Because. You- well I mean your— your shorts are- Ayesha that's not fair." He whines. I laugh.
"You never made the rules." I say through my giggles.
"Your right. So technically I can do anything to make your crack." He says.
"Sure. But it won't work." I saying getting into my bed.
He takes his jacket of and places it on the floor. He was wearing basketball shorts and a plain t-shirt. The waistband of his briefs were on show. Which was very hot and I don't even know why.
"Ok once your done analysing me like a psycho can we watch a movie." He teases.
"Oh shut up. Wardell." I say. He narrows his eyes at me when I call him that.
When teasing Stephen there is 3 things I do.
1: Call him Wardell
2: Trace his abs/brush your hand close to his v line.
3. Find a way to look up at him.
One down two to go.
We look for a movie to watch and finally find one. It was a thriller so of course I'm already on edge. I hate anything scary
As I've made clear before.
"You did this on purpose." I pout.
"No I didn't. But you know if you want me to protect you I will. But you have to control up yourself." He says pretending to be serious.
I roll my eyes playfully and direct myself to the movie. I was already close to him and for some reason I'm just now acknowledging that he's wearing his cologne. My favourite out of all his bottles.
It'd probably be weird that I'm breathing in like a crazy person but he know what I'm doing.
"You know some times I think you are with me just cos of my cologne." He says.
"Well..." I drawl. He shakes his head laughing.

Stephen pov.
We made it through 4 movies without any problems. We ended up talking through most of the.  And let me tell you the tension was to damn thick. I'm aware of the things she does.
Where her wandering hands go. What she calls me.
And I'd be lying if I said it wasn't working. But I couldn't let her have all the fun.
"So what did you say was up with Diana?" I ask shifting slightly.
My hands found their way to her smooth thighs.
"Oh nothing really She was just acting weird." She says.
I hum in response. I move my hands lightly up and down her thighs, pressing down ever so slightly.
I hear her gasp softly.
I move my hands to the fabric of her shorts tracing the top of it. And run my fingers across just below her waistline going lower each time. Until I eventually reached her 'area'. Without any words exchanged I retracted my hand and went to my phone.
"What are you-" She says not finishing her sentence.
"Texting the boys." I say simply. She opened her mouth but said nothing.
She then moves her finger from the middle of my chest down. She stops at the end of my chain.
"Hey your still wearing it," She says smiling.
"Why wouldn't I be." I say. She shrugs.
"Are you still wearing my ring." I ask.
"Of course. I showed it off to approximately 100 girls" she says. I smile.
"I need a shower." She announces randomly.
"It's 12pm" I say furrowing my eyebrows.
"So" She gets up and goes to her bathroom. I also stand up to close her curtains and bump into her. I secure her, grabbing onto her waist.
"Ishiboo you gotta be more slick than that." I say quietly.
"You made me drop my ring." She says.
She then crouches down picking it up. Leaving me standing.
So here she is, head level with my crotch. Lord help me.
She then looks up at me.
Oh my...
Her eyes wide and innocent. But I know she had other intentions.
She puts the ring on her finger and her eyes gleam with mischief.
She slides both her hands over the middle of my shorts to my sides. Grasping my hands pulling herself up.
Holy mother of god.
Just this action alone left me lost for words.
"You ok Steph?" She says with s small smile.
I gulp and only manage to nod.
"Ok I'm going. You pick another movie" she begins walking to her bathroom adding a little more sway to her hips.
Once she closes the door I flop onto the bed.
I'm definitely gonna get blue balls.
Ugh she's so damn annoyingly sexy.
One of the reasons I 'hated' her. Wow that has to be like what, a little over a year ago.
I can't be the first to crack. I can't.
But maybe I can make her...

3rd person pov.
Ayesha turned on the shower and took off her hair tie. She let the warm beads sooth her muscles. Yet it wasn't easing the tension that seemed to follow her into the shower.
She pushed her hair off her face. She didn't need to shave as she'd already done that earlier. She grabbed her bottle of body wash.
As she was about to open the cap she felt two hands on her waist.
She let out a screech. She turned her head and saw a fully undressed Steph who was chuckling
"Fuck. You scared the shit outta me" she sighed.
He didn't listen to anything she said. He just looked her up and down and licked his bottom lip.
"Why do you look like your about to devour me." Ayesha remarks.
"Well if you want me to I can." He smirks.
"I'm not cracking."
"Well neither am I."
"So what are you doing here?" She questioned.
"Well" he says running his hands down the front of her torso but stopping before her bikini line.
"I'm gonna make you snap" he adds in a husky tone.
"Not happening." She says with a shaky breath.  
"Mhmm. Sure." Stephen says sarcastically.
He brushes Ayesha's hair of her shoulder. He left feather kisses from the top of her neck to the back of her shoulder.
"What exactly were the rules again. Ishiboo." He asks slyly.
She could barely comprehend what  he was saying.
"No sex." She mumbles. Almost as if she was convincing herself.
"So I can do this?" He says slipping a finger in her. She let out a gasp.
"That's ok right?"
She just let out a small moan as he slid in and out of her.
"All you have to do is say the words princess."He whispered in her ear.
"As I said before. Not happening."
"Except now your moaning it." He slid another finger, his erection against her back.
"You could always say the words Wardell" She says her eyes still shut. The shower head was on a low setting.
"Now I'm not one to break am I."
She couldn't take it anymore her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her breathing became heavier. Stephen became more and more desperate by the minute. Watching the water roll of Ayesha's front was almost to much for him to bear. He needed her to crack.
He lifted his left hand up to her breast.
She moaned louder.
"Ok. I give up." She sighs.
"Say the words baby girl."
He removes his hand earning a whimper from her. He turns her around pushing her to the shower wall.
"Say it." He urges.
"I need you Stephen. I want you." She barely whispers. He kisses her passionately exploring her mouth with his tongue.
She moans into the kiss weaving her fingers in his hair pulling him closer.
She pulled away biting his lip making him groan. She kisses his neck to his chest to down his abs. He pulls her back up and begins sucking her neck.
"Stephen." She moans.
"Sshh. Your parents are still here remember." He whispers huskily.
He grabs her thighs lifting her up like she weighed the same amount as a feather. She wrapped her legs around his torso and pulled him in close. He kept hold Oh her thighs and pressed her up against the wall for support. The shower was still running making it steamy and the sound of the water blocking the grunts and moans coming from them.
He gives a look. A sorta 'are you sure' look. She nods and he eases into her. He kisses her lips to block the sounds of pleasure from leaving her mouth.
He thrusted into her continuously each time harder.
Her body almost became limp as she released. Which then made Stephen follow suit.
He buried his face into the crook of her neck to stifle his own moans.
"Well. Your water bill boutta be expensive" he says exhaustedly.
"Yup"

Sorryyyyy. This was cringe I know.

Vote & comment