Chapter 69

"Erica look I don't know why you are leaving now but damon is upstairs he hasn't left his room he's been waiting for you for about 4hours he waited at the altar but you didn't come". "I hadn't looked at my phone then, I came back I would of stayed there all night if enzo hadn't of brought me to his. " before they could talk anymore she had run through the door pass elena, pass Caroline and bonnie on the sofa and to damon. Wait why was she about to knock elena had objected she still loved damon then but no. She knew he loved her. She slides down back towards the door and sighed. 10 minutes later she stood up and knocked a call from inside told her to go away she opened the door. Damon looked at her and his face lite up "You came back, you came" he hugged her. "I thought you were the one who left me" she said. "Look after all that's happened I still want you to marry me we can redo it all "she shook her head." We don't have to re-do it all I have to say is, I do". Damon and smiled and said "I do" and they kissed like never before elena may have ruined the wedding day but she would never be able to Ruin them. It was them forever. They lived a happy life.
That would of been a nice ending right. Well Erica wished that would of happened but I'm going to bring you back to half an hour ago. Erica walked through the door and saw elena kissing damon. Her heart broke into a million pieces. She left mystic falls left it all she returned to no where. Because she took a piece of wood and drove it through her heart and found peace. And then she woke up it was different she was dead and then she saw them her parents. Standing they had been waiting for her.   

The end.