Chapter 24

All this pain she was holding in her was too much everything was to much. The thought of who she realy loved. The hatred she felt for damon for cheating, but the love that was still strongly there in his heart too was there. Then what were these feelings for stefan was it love or just a love of a friendship. Freinds what if him and Caroline were more then freinds she saw the way she looked at him. All this which were cooking up in her brain swam in. All of it was too much it needed to go there needed to be a switch, a switch, the humuntatity switch. She stood rigid, eyes closed. When she did this damon looked at her his eyes swimming with tears. "No"he muttered he shook her but it was too late. She opened her eyes. A grin spread across of her face. Blew damon a kiss and walked of smiling. This was what she needed nothing holding her down. She was gonna go to her house and redecorate it was way to ugly when she thought about it. She went there changed all the white and pink things, from her old house and made it all black and blood red themed. This was gonna be fun she thought it was good killing with humanity now it would be excellent but she would pay a visit the salvotores House.