Chapter 45

Caroline, bonnie and erica all agreed to pick out each others dresses. Caroline with amazing fashion sense picked out Bonnie's to make her the centre of attention with enzo a gold one which suited her perfectly. Erica was choosing Carolines, after caroline found out her adventures with the mikealson family she told her all about the ballroom dance with klaus and the dress he'd given her,shed now outgrown. Erica tried her best to find something similar and finally found a wavy baby blue dress which she loved. Then bonnie chose Erica's dress in the end she chose a pink one she said it would look nice on her. Caroline said she looked stunning in it. Even though she didnt like the colour pink she would still emit she looked nice. Then they did hair. Bonnie in a wavy high ponytail. Caroline curled and layed on her chest. Erica's curled and swung behind her. Then they went to the dance. They met Enzo and stefan talking to each other there then it was time to dance. Not pushing his luck stefan danced with Caroline. Then someone tapped erica on the shoulder it was Tyler "wanna dance" he questioned she agreed. "You don't even go to school here, so why are you here now they asked" he shrugged "guess I came to crash the party" but it didn't come from Tyler it came from a figure behind him damon. Tyler walked off after this interruption. Looking at her shocked face he said "Your realy think I'd miss the chance to dance with you".