Chapter 7

That weekend she stayed at her was boring damon didn't return or so she thought. Each night he returned through the window to check on her and soon leave. That Monday she walked to school she didn't want the bandage on her head so she took it off. She left earlier because it would be a long walk without her car she happened to bump into stefan they walked to school toghther he questioned her head but she lyed not wanting to much attention on her and said the had tripped over. In history the teacher had told them they would look at news story's and about some of the most mysterious cases he said he had a very recent one from only that morning the title the lady on the screen said was mysterious superpowerd person. The news lady said a car accident had happened and on the webcam it showed some on hitting it. A video was shown but not any video the webcam off Erica's car She watched in horror, the camera it had been saved and it was a person not a lamppost she had been hit with she needed answered. She fleed the classroom without a second glance and left the school. She knew even if this super powered person could do that why would he do that to her she knew he would want to strike again and she knew where to go to find them.