Chapter 17

She wanted to confront stefan but over all she wanted to get control of the thirst of blood. Stefan still looked disgusted whenever he saw her but agreed to try and help her drink animal blood instead damon didn't realy like the sound of it and said "Any blood which isnt human will be like tasting vomit." She still went and tried it. "OK now your gonna have to stay quiet and listen" said stefan. She closed her eyes but could only here her own breathes. Stefan placed his hands on her shoulders steadying her she then heard it a squirell. She ran and caught it she had a sip and started chocking it was disgusting she tried but spat it out. "Damon was right it is like vomit" stefan didn't agree and said "Hey try this" he ripped of some of his skin on his hand and she drank some it made her choke again none of it was nice everything except human. She went home and told damon what happened "-I tried the blood it was disgusting, then stefan gave me some of his and that was disgusting too". Damon's face went from happy to angry in a minute "Stefan can you talk to me in the other room". They left Erica wasn't the best at using the new hearing but she was able this time "You fed her your blood you know thats speacial thing only vampire couples do!" damon bellowed. "Well you didnt think about that with elena gilbert" shouted stefan. "That was a year ago stefan, Katherine gave her the cure and killed her just move on". Erica knew this wasn't right.