Chapter 5

There was someone there standing there she saw there arms raise forgetting there was a brake they hit  the car and somehow this force through the car flinging through the air and it soon landed upside down her head was bleeding and her arms were bending inwards she was unaware if they were broken or not but didn't dare to move it and find out. She looked the figure had gone did she imagine it she must of it was brobaly some kind of lamppost which she had hit way to hard. She sat there upside down her blood trickling across her face the chair and smashed forward leaving barley enough room for her to breathe. She didn't know what to do her eyes began to drop again but then she heard a pitted patter of feet someone had come she heard them come closer and saw them bend down it was damon the guy she had met. "Erica!" he panicked looking worried he tried to unplug her but it he couldn't it was too far. So he went to the other side of the car got in and did it there it worked she feel into his arm. He held her close she could feel his breathe against her face it calmed her. She sooned drifted off even though damon's plees because of the chance of her not waking. But she did wake again.

Stuck between the salvotoresजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें