Chapter 61

Bang. And no that was not the stake plunging into her heart. It was a amazing strong blonde vampire running into Katherine. Yes Caroline had arrived but soon the witches were chanting hurting Carolines head. Then they stopped. One had fallen to the ground. The chain had broken when damon had pulled out one of there hearts. That was the last thing Erica saw her head hurt so much. She was just going to close her eyes for one second. One second and she had slipped in unconsciousness. She woke again. In a warm bed. And Caroline and Damon's eyes on her. Damon cried as she saw her awake. This was different somehow. They had changed clothes. Why? She was so confused and then stefan walked in and sat looking at her too. Why was he so chilled she hated him. "Umm where is Katherine? " she asked. "Dead we killed at the apartment she was keeping you prisoner" said Caroline. "Prisoner when did that happen wait how long has it been since Katherine attacked me in the  town square". The three of them were shocked then Damon said "2 months we found you dedicated don't you remember". "2 months, that bitch must have made sure I was unconscious the whole time all I remember is damon pulling the heart out of that witch!"