Chapter 27

Shewent alone. New York never slept. She drank so much it was amazing killing 50 every hour. The killings were up on the news. But what she didn't know was that this would attract some attention. When she had just finished killing a hole pub full of people. Someone came in clapping "Impressive I did think a man may of done this but a woman is better, you remind me of my sister" uttered a man. He had a dirty blonde hair. And a very short beard. He looked quite nice "Let me introduce myself I am klaus mikealson a original, and you are a ripper". "A original what is it like a magazine writer " she asked cockily. "Ahh your new to it all no I'm one of the original vampires, well I'm a hybrid" The original vampire she had been told about this "What do you want and what's a ripper" she questioned. "Well your a ripper someone who kills so violently I've only met one like you but he wasn't as  good as you, stefan salvotore his name was but the reason I came here was to ask you if you want to kill for me". She thought and said "Stefan was a ripper nice " he saw the confusion on his face "Oh he's my boyfriend but not realy I feel nothing for him and yeah I'll work for you only if you promise not to kill me" she said cheekily . "Of course not, well now acompany me to new orleans your new home where you'll help protect my daughter like a person guard and you can feed on any tourist you want just cother it up". They left toghther to new orleans.