Chapter 3

He had dirty blonde hair whipped back he wore formal clothes and had a nice grin. He handed the books back and asked where she was going, noticing she was new. They found out they had the same classes he showed her the way to their first class, English. The class was not bad she introduced herself and sat between the guy who he found out the name of which was stefan and a girl called bonnie who seemed very kind. She ate lunch with stefan and his friends Caroline, bonnie, matt and tyler. After that they went for physical education, Caroline showed her to the girls changing room. She tyed her hair up and went outside. The coach said to split into too teams the ones who wanted to do football and the ones tennis. She was the only girl who went for football many of the boys snickered at this she was gonna show them. She luckily was on the team with stefan no one wanted the pass her the ball until stefan got it and passed it to her she scored between seconds making it the first goal of the game. She was skinny making it easy to weave through people. They ended up winning and as she left alot of boys wolf whistle. She knew today wasn't gonna be bad and the surprise she was gonna get was going to make it better.