Chapter 8

She went to where she was at on Friday night and stood there her car had been moved. Erica shouted "I know your out there what do you want with me" The leaves rustled and she saw a figure he had black hair streaked back with gel "Hello there" the guy said with a british accent it was the guy. "Not to make you worry but I'm not just going for you purposly just my former freind left me to die so I knew if I hurt you theyd be angry" he laughed cheekly. "How did you do that on Friday you through a car" she asked frozen. He laughed at that too "Ahh yes I'm a vampire so is the freind I'm trying to piss of also my names Enzo".He laughed once again this time at her unsatisfied look "hmm don't believe me I didn't ever when my closet freind left me to burn, well let me put it out there my dear if you don't belive me you will now." Before she could see him move he was there he's veins showed under his eyes his two off his teeth sharpened and then he put them into her neck. She believed him, but now would he stop he was draining her blood she felt weaker then she saw a dot between seconds it was a person the were as fast as enzo they must be that other vampire as they got closer she saw this other vampire was.....
Damon....