CHAPTER SEVEN

ANNA

Brad?

"Hey babe, why didn't you invite me to this party? Damn you look very sexy...Who are you trying to impress?" I can feel him tighten his grip on my wrist and the forced smile. His eyes grew dark while checking me out again.

How did he know?

"I didn't think I had to invite you as it's not my party to do so. And I'm not trying to impress anyone, dressed up like this for myself," I ripped my wrist away from his grip. As I stare into his pathetic eyes, he clenched his jaw.

Damn I'm getting confident recently...

He's wearing a black tight fitted t-shirt, with black ripped jeans and loafers. There's nothing special about his outfit in my opinion but clearly he's getting attention from some girls. Not as much as Bailey though.

"Listen, don't start pissing me off. Shut your mouth and stick with me," He retorts quietly with gritted teeth.

"She ain't going with you arsewipe! Now shoo, stop ruining the night," Jess argues back in my defence. I can tell she wants to rip his head off, but is trying her best to be calm.

"Oh shut up Jess, you dirty dyke. For once just fuck off," Brad steps closer, his knuckles turning white.

"Oh honey, you're lucky I haven't killed you already. I would fuck you up right now in front of everyone but let's not get to that," Jess says in a hushed tone but stern. I swear she's so calm it's terrifying. Jess would have definitely killed him if I never stopped her before.

"Oh I have had enough of this. Come on Anna," He says while grabbing my arm and pulling me away.

I can't do this again, he is beyond angry and I know what will happen when I get home. Sigh. Just have to take what's com-

"Yo, I don't remember inviting you. I suggest you fuck off and leave this pretty lady here."

Bailey!

"Another dyke! You've got to be kidding me," Brad scoff then slightly loosening his grip. I took my arm back and turned to Bailey, then stood behind her and Jess.

BAILEY

I could hear a commotion and walked over with Dan, Ophelia and James. Anna was being man handled by her man child. What is this guys deal?

"Yo, I don't remember inviting you. I suggest you fuck off and leave this pretty lady here," I say calmly while taking a sip of my glass. Mmm bourbon.

I know this type of guy, the kind that think they're more powerful than women. I can feel my blood boil but I need to stay calm.

"Another dyke! You've got to be kidding me," Brad scoffs then slightly loosening his grip on her. She took her arm back and turned to me, then proceeded to stand behind Jess and I. I couldn't concentrate on her as my eyes were on the oger.

"What the fuck did you say about her?!" I could hear Dan and James ask with anger. I put my hand up to stop them from turning to violence. I pass my glass to Ophelia and step forward.

I can fight but come one dude! I look too scrumptious!

"Leave!" I say sternly.

"No! Not without that slut!" He shouts while pointing at Anna. I turn to see a hurt and scared expression spread across her face.

"That's no way to speak to a lady. And you expect her to run back to such a disrespectful oger as yourself?" I cross my arms while staring him down. His eyes turning a much darker shade. And knuckles turning even whiter.