CHAPTER FIFTEEN

BAILEY

My phone rings so I grab it blindly opening my eyes to see it's the office. Slightly pushing Anna's sleeping body off, I get up and walk to my home office.

"Hello?"

"Miss Chelten, there's been some issues at the office. The board of directors are on the line," I hold in my sigh.

"Miss Chelten, it's Mark Lord here. There's a deal commencing in Paris. It's vital as it's our way of getting another branch as well as working with very intelligent business people. Having you there would be essential. It's happening in two days so you'd have to be there soon. Your parents would have gone but they are stuck in London for the time being. I'm sorry to disturb you."

"It's fine Mark. I'll get ready. What would happen once I get there? I'm sure if it was just one deal it wouldn't be so urgent so what else will be happening?" I say sternly.

"There are going to be several meetings and your expertise in some areas. They want to see your insight in architecture and other areas. So you will be there for a good week."

"Okay Mark, that's fine. Goodbye now, I have a few things to do."

As soon as I end the call, I let out a large sigh. Calling Amber, she answers after three rings.

"What's up dick?"

"We're going to Paris tomorrow. Start packing and make sure the jet is ready. Clear our schedule for the next two days. I don't want any paper or emails until we have settled in there properly. Book the hotel we got last time, and contact Justin."

"Well not even a 'How are you Amber?' 'It's so good to call you Amber' Jeez," she scoffs as I laugh.

"I'm sorry Amber, but I have to go. I love you."

"I love you too dickhead."

Ending the call, I giggle slightly but then look up to see Anna staring at me with darkness in her eyes.

Scary.

"It was Amber."

I instantly watch her face soften then she approaches  and hugs me.

"Okay I get you two are together now but doesn't mean you have to have sex so loud. And. All. Night!" Mel grumbles as she's staring at us while leaning lazily on the door frame.

"They didn't have sex last night. And before you ask, Sophie and I didn't too," Jess yawns while entering my office too.

"And how do you know?" Mel asks her curiously.

"Didn't sound like Anna's moans," Jess shrugs.

"Eww man, why are you listening?!" I ask with disgust.

"Shut up. It's hard not to listen! And I'm pretty sure I know who it was!"

At this point Lily has walked out of her room yawning with hickeys all over her neck. She's just wearing a large shirt and walking to the bathroom. Jade comes out right after in just boxers and a bra.

Everyone's eyes widen as you can see hickeys and scratch marks all over her body. She turns and stares at us, smirking widely then walking to the same bathroom.

"Well that was unexpected," Anna says shocked.

"I mean, was it really?" Both Jess and I ask ask, causing us all to laugh.