CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Anna's POV

I walk into the hotel room from having breakfast with the others to see Bailey standing in just boxers and a bra. Recently I've been so horny. It's been a while since we've had sex, the teasing has gotten too far. We do it to each other nearly everyday...I may punch her in the face if she teases me again.

Aggressive?

A bit.

I walk towards her and wrap my arms around her waist. I start kisses her back and she turns around, she captures my lips making my stomach flip. I pull her to the bedroom and push her onto the bed. I climb on to her, straddling her. I leans down to her ear, "I want you to fuck me so hard" I whisper.

She immediately grips my waist and we smash our lips together. The kiss being hungry and passionate, I can feel the eagerness in it. It's driving me crazy.

"GUYS WE NEED TO GO!" Jess shouts from the living area.

"FOR FUCK SAKE!" Bailey shouts and I get off her.

I walk straight to Jess, "I will kill you if you ever do that again! You hear me!"

Jess looks at me in shock but then I feel Bailey grabbing my waist and turning me around. She smashes our lips together again, her tongue gaining dominance, I moan as I feel her grip on my waist tighter. Then she lets go and gives me a peck. "We will continue this later" She says with a smile.

I pout and storm off hearing both Jess and Bailey laughing. I make my way to Mels room, as soon as I get near the door I hear moaning. Fucking brilliant!

Everyone's fucking but me!

I knock the door hard and after a couple seconds Mel opens the door with sweat running down her head. Then I see Jade walk out, she winks. "What have I just witnessed?"

"You can't tell anyone!" Mel pulls me into the room.

But then I see yoga mats, "YOURE BOTH CHEATING!"

"NOOO! We are doing a workout! Look" She points at the TV and I see the YouTube video of a workout. Then I look around the room more to see the water bottles. I grab her shoulders and check her body, no hickeys.

Her outfit makes me believe everything, I look around more to see dumbells. "So why didn't you guys go to the gym downstairs?"

"You need to book it in advance, we didn't do it on time. Didn't know I was that loud! Jade loves to show off, the girl has stamina"

"Dude never say that again" I shake my head laughing.

"I meant it when I said you can't tell anyone! I don't want them to know Jade is doing workouts with me! She has a big head and Bailey would be pissed that I asked Jade to join me and not her"

I started laughing and she looked at me confused, "You guys are very weird"

"I can't believe you thought that! Cheating! I may be abit fruity but I love James and Jade isn't my type...you'd be more my type" She winks making me burst out laughing.

I wait as she gets changed and we make our way downstairs to the conference room they have here. We see the others sat and ready, I look at Jade seeing her in new clothes and kissing Lily. Yep they are definitely in love. I sit next to Bailey, trying so hard not to touch her right now.

"This is how it's going to go. Lily and Sophie, follow April from the distance. Jade and Jess I want you guys to go with them but as soon as April leaves the hotel she's in then I want you guys to get inside there and into her room" Bailey then looks at Mel.