CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

Bailey's POV

Anna has been silent all morning, I try to talk to her but there's nothing. She thinks it's her fault when I'm sure it isn't. I've spoken to Melanie to see if she could help, she's been working her best to find out. It's hard as we all have exams coming up in a couple of months so studying for it has been the priority. I and Jade were waiting for Clara as she said she wanted to FaceTime us.

And honestly we were left shocked, Jade has been nonstop talking about it. I'm happy for my cousin Tyler seems like a great person. We're on our way to to school right now with Anna in the back seat and Lily. Even Lily can't get her to talk. Once we get there we get out the car and make our way inside. Anna hold my hand preventing me from walking, I turn around confused. She pulls me outside back to the car, she sits in the passengers seat. I follow with confusion and sit in the drivers seat. Once I turn to look at her I see tears falling, "What's wrong baby?"

"I'm so sorry Bailey"

"What?"

"We need to break up..."

"What?"

"I can't tell you why...but it needs to happen. I'm sorry" I see her eyes filled with guilt and sadness. I try to speak but she puts a finger up.

I can feel myself about to cry but I keep it in, "But why? Please tell me"

"I um I cheated on you" I heart breaks instantly, I look at her. Her eyes don't meet mine.

"Your lying...I can tell"

"Bailey don't please. It's true. I'm done. We're done" She wipes her tears and leaves the car. I'm unable to move, I'm in utter shock. This has to be some kind of bullshit. I grab my phone and texted Mel; I NEED YOU! ASAP! CAR PARK!

As I wait for Mel I receive a text.

UNKNOWN - Isn't so innocent, is she?

It has an image attached with the message, it's a picture of Anna and Bradley in bed. I feel my blood boil but force myself to cool down. I keep telling myself that this must be bullshit. I saw it in her eyes, she looked scared. I breathe and hear my car door open and close. I look to see Mel staring at me with worried eyes.

"Anna claims she cheated on me. I feel it in my gut that it's bullshit. I got sent this." I show her my phone, her eyes go wide but then she smirks, "What?"

"Anna hasn't got her tattoo here, the one on her rib" I look at the image again and my eyes go wide, it's true. Anna got her tattoo a month or so after we met properly so it doesn't make sense. Her and I weren't official back then, we barely got to that level.

"I knew it was bullshit!"

"You shouldn't tell her"

"Why?"

"Whoever's been watching, has been watching you guys for a really long time. Meaning they could tell if you knew"

"Very true"

I shake my head and sigh loudly, "Listen we will sort this out. Firstly I'm going to get Anna's phone. It must have been something massive for her to do this" Mel says with reassuring eyes. I nod in response and she rubs my back. "I'll sort it out"

She leaves the car and I slam my head onto the steering wheel in frustration. I can't go to school like this actually yes I can. GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF!

I breathe and jump out the car, I put my earphones in. Arabella by Arctic Monkeys blasting in my ears, thank the lord for music!

I walk in with my head high, luckily I have gym first. I walk straight to the locker room and got changed into just some shorts and trainers. I decided against my shirt as it's hot, so I'm just wearing my sports bra. I grab my bottle and walk to the hall where I see everyone ready and waiting.