CHAPTER NINETEEN

Jade's POV

I and Clara are on our way to meet our parents at a restaurant not far from where we were. Bailey's gone back to hotel. I'm not going to lie, I'm very surprised to see my sister. It's been a while since I have spoken to her let alone seen her. We get along but it's a very weird relationship. She wasn't there for most of my life. She got into boarding school then uni and work. Before then we bonded averagely.

She's a replica of my mum, as I've got a little of my dad. Her features and demeanour screams business woman and seriousness, even though she's a massive child at heart. But personality wise I have my mums and Clara has my dads.

We're currently in the car on our way, "So. Lily right? What's going on with you guys?" She smiles slightly.

"Clara. I may have been all nice in-front of Bailey. But why do you even care?" I asked will all seriousness

She turned and looked at me, something flashed in her eyes. "I know I haven't reached out as much as I should. I've just been busy...I genuinely want to know. Mum and dad say it's the happiest they've seen you" She smiles weakly at the end. I sigh.

"I and Lily are doing great. I really like her you know. I mean I'm sure you only saw me as a slut but when I first laid my eyes on her, I felt something strong. You'd like her a lot, she's a lot like Lee" I can feel myself smiling uncontrollably as I mention my love.

Lees Claras best friend, she is a total opposite of Clara. She's very fun and out going, as Clara is serious and strict. Lily is a very positive person and has a great affect on people which Lee also has.

"Lee huh? Well that means I have to meet her as soon as possible. And no I don't think of you as a slut. Just a horny dickhead but it looks like Lily has tamed you" She smiles brightly and nudges me. I laugh lightly.

"So have you met anyone yet? Girl or Boy?" I don't remember her dating anyone, I don't think she ever has.

"Nope no one has interested me. I've just been working my ass off. Guess I haven't had the time" She shrugs it off.

"You need to get laid, have sex already. You're gonna end up like Aunt Cecilia." I burst out laughing as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah yeah...we will see. Get laid? The Americans getting to you?" We both laughed.

"Miss, we are here" The driver alerted us. We got out the car and into the restaurant where the waiter took us to our table. I'm staring at both my parents, my mum gets up and hugs me tightly then my dad. I didn't realise till now, how much I've missed them.

"Awww baby you look really cute. Clara honey, you have grown more sophisticated...lighten up" My mum smirks at her as Clara rolls her eyes.

"So how is London and may I ask where your here?"

"My sister. And I heard Jess' parents are coming too so that's going to be fun" She winked. My mum is a tease, her and Jess' mum are very similar in a scary way.

—————

We spoke about life in general, unfortunately they will all only be staying for three days but it's nice to be with them. We all journey back to the hotel, I got a text from James saying for us to hurry as Anna's cooking and apparently she isn't in the best of moods.

"We will be meeting the West family too?" Dad questioned.

"Yes, well only the parents and Anna. Her brother can't make it. Bailey and Anna are dating." I smile widely at him, as he nods with a smirk. I already know what's in my dads head. And I can't wait.

We finally got there and went straight to the Baileys pent, honestly she had to take the biggest room here. "You've done really good with this hotel by the way" Clara smiled and I let out a small 'thanks'.