CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

*WARNING-SMUT*

Bailey's POV

As soon as I got back Mel told everyone to leave her room as she needs to get to work. We all disappeared to our rooms. The boys are still at the modelling studio getting information, it's funny because I'd get pictures of James in outfits from Luca and James always looks so annoyed. As I walk in, the rooms dark. All the curtains drawn and only light coming from the bedroom. I walk straight to the bedroom seeing Anna in lingerie on the bed. "I want you"

I shiver as she says that. Walking towards her I slowly take my clothes off and climb on top of her, "I want to sleep"

Laying next to her I hear a loud groan which makes me laugh. Grabbing her waist, I pull her on top of me and lean forward capturing her lips. "So you wanted me on top? That's just lazy" She says with a smirk.

I laugh lightly and pull her down by her throat, "Nah I'm always in control. You know that" I whisper, she looks at me surprised. Our lips connect and we float in bliss as we move in sync. Her lips so soft and delicious, I can't wait to taste her other lips. She grinds slightly making me moan, I move down her neck placing wet kisses and bites. She hisses in pain and pleasure, the lower I get the more kisses I leave.

I flip us and slowly hook my fingers on her fabric, taking it off revealing her glistening core. My tongue slides up her folds, tasting her sweet core. I pick up speed against her clit, moans pouring out of her and her head falling back in pleasure. She tastes sweet, it's delicious. I slowly slide two fingers in and move slowly, curling them. "Fuck!"

Moving faster, my tongue ends up on her breast. Sucking and nibbling on her nipple, her moans alone making me wetter. Slowly picking up the pace, her moans get louder and she claws my back as I smash out lips together. She slides her hand down my shorts and starts playing with my clit while I move faster inside her. My eyes roll back in pleasure, biting my lip hard. "Mmmm fuck" I moan.

Her lips land on my neck, biting and sucking. We move in sync and then I feel myself getting close and her walls tightening. Everything comes out of us, with loud moans filling the room. I lean down, kissing down her thigh...

———

"COME ON BITCHES! LETS GET THIS MOTHERFUCKER!" Clara shouts.

Tyler looks at her with amusement, they've only came for two days for a meeting but wanted to say hey. It's crazy seeing Clara pregnant and she seems so much softer. It's kinda adorable. Jade jumps onto Tyler's back and she immediately throws Jade to the ground. "Careful she had a concussion not long a go" Lily says while pouting.

Jade gets up laughing and tackles Tyler. "I seriously don't get how this is fun" Clara says and Anna nods in agreement. I kiss her softly then walk towards Tyler and Jade, pulling their ears which makes them stop.

We all discuss the plan and how it's about to go. The boys have done well and got some information, they are going back there today. Jade and Jess have been planning a murder which is hard to stop because they keep suggesting things. I get they want to protect me but murder is a whole other story. "Could always just throw a frying pan at her?"

"You serious?" Jade retorts and Jess nods making Jade laugh.

Mel walks into the room with her laptop and takes a seat at the head of the table. "So I looked into the USB. She has shit loads on her laptop, some normal and some abit creepy. I found the video on it...I also found that her laptop is linked to her phone. It's a MacBook so it makes sense"

"Did you find anything?" Anna asks.

Mel sighs and nods, "She has definitely been texting Bradley and it seems as if she has been texting another guy too. The name is saved as K. I can't find his full name or link his phone number to any known people with the name starting with K"