CHAPTER FOUR

BAILEY

It's Monday morning and I've just gotten out the shower. The weekend wasn't too bad, Melanie and I went out on saturday to surprisingly see Anna and Jess. I really do like Jess and I'm happy she is back.

Anna looked really good, effortless as usual. Brad just had to interrupt us, didn't he. Sunday was good too, I hung out with Luke and Lucy again then went racing on my bike with Luke.

I decide to wear my grey joggers, white wife beater and white air forces. Topping it off with a black hoodie just incase it get's cold, I head downstairs to grab my lunch and a coffee. Then to the garage to pick a car, I decided with the white Range Rover Velar. I start my drive straight to Lily's house then to Mels, before we head to school.

I'm playing music when one of my favourite artists comes on.

MY FRIENDS DON'T WALK, THEY RUN

SKINNY DIP IN RABBIT HOLES FOR FUN

Immediately Melanie joins. I chuckle as I know both her and the artist have the same first names, so automatically Mel loves her.

I'M NUTS, BABY, I'M MAD

THE CRAZIEST FRIEND THAT YOU'VE EVER HAD

...

YOU THINK I'M PSYCHO, YOU THINK I'M GONE

The three of us kept singing, until we finally got into school and I parked up. We all burst out laughing then got out the car. I put my hoody in my backpack as it's too warm outside to put on.

We start walking in when I recognise Anna walking with Brad. Bradley Grant is a proper Jock, a football bonehead. He has a strong jaw and short brown hair. He is good looking but his personality just makes him very ugly. He's muscular, like Luca but ever so slightly more like Dan and James. But they could all beat his ass. Pretty sure I could too.

Anna looks really laid back today. She's wearing black flares, followed by a white crop top showing her skin. Her face is naturally cold, but her eyes have a glint of warmth. She caught me staring and I see a small smile form on her lips but to disappears just as fast. I return one back just in time.

"I'm thinking we go dirt biking soon. Dan? Luca? Bail?" We all nodd, responding to James. "Perfect because I have invited the girls, Jess, Anna and Lewis," James continues. Lewis is a really funny and sweet guy that we know, but he doesn't go to our school. He is Mels cousin. Wait!

"I understand inviting Jess, but why Anna?" I ask as I'm very curious. We have never invited her to stuff.

"Ask Mel," He strugs his shoulders and kisses Mels cheek. She looks at me with a smirk and I can hear Lily laughing.

I roll my eyes before I hear her say, "You'll thank me later." We all then separate to our classes. I have History first, so I head straight in and sit in the back. Then all attention was on my phone. I didn't even feel someone sit next to me until I heard them clear their throat. Making me jump!

"Jesus man! Don't scare me like that you che-" That's when I heard the most angelic laughter ever. I turn to see Anna, holding her stomach with her head thrown back. She was on the verge of crying.

Listen it wasn't that funny.

I cross my arms. Now I'm irritated.

"Aww I'm sorry, don't be mad. See I've stopped laughing," I looked her in the eyes and sighed. I can't be mad at her. Looking around the room, the whole class look at us in shock. Even the teacher! They've never seen Anna laugh. To be honest, me too, I mean I've seen like soft laughs but not like this. I smirk to myself as I know I am the cause of it.