CHAPTER ONE

BAILEY

18.53pm

If you have ever believed your weekend was boring, why don't you think again. I'm currently laying in bed while watching a Netflix show for the millionth time. It's a Sunday afternoon and thinking about going back to school tomorrow is giving me a headache.

Do you get what I mean?

The whole first day back after the holidays, is nonsense. I mean my summer break consisted of food, TV, sleep and oh did I mention food? I did hang out with my friends a couple of times but that's mostly it. I swear my clock must be wrong as the time is moving too fast for my liking. Personally I just want an extra hour or two before my body decides to collapse.

20.03pm

My eyes start feeling heavy and it becomes difficult to stay awake. I look around my room, to watch a single fly exploring my sanctuary. Slowly the darkness consumes me and I feel the weight of my head give out onto my soft pillow.

Next Day

All I can hear is my alarm. From this point I can already tell that my day is going to be completely and utterly shit.

It's my sixth sense you know!

Getting up, I stare at the mirror and realise that I need a haircut desperately as well as more sleep. The bags under my eyes have made it very aware. After taking a quick shower and brushing my teeth. I get changed into a plain white t-shirt, followed with my black low crotch chinos, white socks and matching black vans.

My hair is easy to maintain, so it didn't take long for me to sort out. I have shaved sides. A low taper I guess? But it seems like they are growing back so I may need to pop into the barbers later today.

Grabbing my backpack and car keys, I head downstairs and leave the house. I basically live alone as my parents tend to be working all the time. So there was no need to announce to them that I'm off. I mean, would they even care? Doubt it. I don't hate them or anything but it's rare they care about things. Going outside, I see my baby staring at me. My black Jaguar F Type. Jumping in, I make my way to the coffee place by my school, as I'm pretty much early.

Then there is a ringing emulating from the car and that's when I remembered.

Fuck, I forgot her!

I'm not going to hear the end of this.

I didn't answer the call but instead made a U turn to her direction. Once arriving I witness my best friend standing there with fury in her eyes while I'm staring at her sheepishly. Melanie enters the car with a slam of my door which just annoys me.

"Hey! Don't hurt my baby," I say while scowling at my bestie. Melanie looked right into my soul as I said that and I swear a whimper escaped my lips. Yep she is way more pissed.

Melanie is my beautiful best friend with anger problems as you can tell. Only joking. Well...

"Mel I'm sorry, I totally forgot. But you look really cute by the way," I compliment her with my infamous puppy dog eyes.

She's wearing a matching baby blue set, consisting of a skirt and crop top with platform white boots. Her long dark hair is curled but not too much and make up is light as she is exceptionally beautiful. She has strong facial features which intensifies her attractiveness.

"Aww baby! Thanks! Okay I'm fine with you now!" Mel screams, while jumping onto me and smothering me with kisses.

I swear this girl switches up so fast, it makes me laugh softly. Mel looks at me with confusion but then replaces it with her sweet smile. I start the car and we head off.

Thunder (GXG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें