CHAPTER ELEVEN

ANNA

He hasn't said a word yet, he's just dragged me to the parking lot and honestly I'm too exhausted for this shit.

"Who gave you this?" Brad asks as he moves my hair to the side and grips my jaw to see the hickeys better.

"Why would I tell you that?"

He must think I'm stupid or something.

He pushes me against his car, slowly bringing his face closer to mine. I can feel his hot breath, his dark eyes drilling holes in me. There's no one in the car park right now as most are in study hall or classes.

He starts clenching his jaw, then grips my throat.

It's becoming difficult to breathe.

"All you are to me is a good FUCK. And that's what everyone else will ever see you as!" He moves closer to my ear, "And I'm pretty sure that dyke of yours also sees you like that too."

He pushes me hard once again, against his car with my throat still in his hands. Just when I thought he would let go, I felt a sharp pain across my face. Then another on my rib. It's not the first time he's punched me. It fucking kills.

I make eye contact as I'm hunched over in pain. He looks terrifying but also scared?

Before I could say anything, he left. Holding onto my side, I walk to my car. The parking lot's still empty, it helps as I won't be asked so many questions.

"I'M GONNA KILL THIS SON OF A BITCH!"

Startled, I turn around and Melanie is staring at me with fire in her eyes. I've never seen her look so angry in my life.

Fuck!

"No no Mel it's oka-"

"NO ITS NOT ANNA. ITS FUCKING NOT."

Then she storms off into the school. Please lord not today. I tried to stand straight up but the pain was too much.

JESS

Bailey and I have just came out of study hall, looking for Melanie. The bitch said she'll get food for us but now isn't responding to our texts. I swear if she has eaten them, I'm gonna roundhouse kick her.

"I wonder where she is. I'm craving the Jolly Ranchers," Bailey mumbles while looking at her phone.

"Same, and the burgers!"

Mmmmm.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!"

I recognise that voice.

Snapping our heads, Bailey and I turn to the lockers and see Mel pushing Bradley hard. She looks like a different person. She's pissed the fuck off.

What the fuck is going on?

"MEL! What's going on?" Both Bailey and I say while looking at the two glaring at each other in front of us.

"I watched this son of a bitch punch and slap Anna. The poor girl is in pain. IN FUCKING PAIN!" Mel slaps him across the face.

A crowd starts to form as classes have ended. As soon as Mel said that my heart dropped. I know the others and Anna told us not to hurt him but right now I'm ready to get my switch blade.

I turn to look at Bailey to see a single tear roll down her face, jaw clenched and tight fists white.

Brad looks terrified but puts on a cocky smile.

"That slut is fucking the dyke over there. SHE DESERVED IT!" Brad shouts at Mel, as Mel steps back.

The boys are now here and James runs past us, grabbing Melanie.