CHAPTER TEN

BAILEY

Jade and I could have had the day off but we needed to catch up on things we missed yesterday. I woke up and took a shower, feeling fresh. My hairs different now so it was really easy to maintain. Looking at the mirror, I've decided to wear a black muscle top, grey joggers and black low top converse. Walking down the stairs I come face to face with Jade, I look at her outfit and it's similar to mine but instead she's wearing a white shirt, with grey joggers and white converse.

"Well good morning sexy, ready for school...David?" she winks, as she messes up my hair.

"Can't wait!" I laugh and we make our way to our cars.

Taking separate cars helps as some days we finish at different times and recently she's been picking up Lily. It's cute seeing her like someone, I act like I don't know but I see the looks they give each other.

I decided as yesterday we had a great day, I'm gonna take the matte black Lamborghini Aventador. Jade decided to do the same but instead she's driving her white one. On the way to school I'm playing some posty.

WHY DONT YOU TAKE WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME

TAKE WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME

The parking lot has a crowd of people looking at my car. Damn didn't think it was that amazing to look at. I turn around to see Jade driving through the gate and parking next to me. Both her and Lily got out the car, walking towards me.

"Hey Lily, you guys ready to go in?"

They both nod and we walk to the lockers. I had stares from everywhere, both guys and girls.

"I'm thinking a lot of people can't recognise you. Let's play the David game," Jade whispers with a mischievous smirk. Lily giggling next to her.

"I'm thinking you use that sweet English accent that you get when your around Jade. I mean it should come naturally," Lily says with a smile.

"Oh yes. I can't wait," I say with the accent easily.

"Hey, I'm Rebecca. And you are?" A girl, shorter than me has walked up to me. She's gorgeous with long brunette hair and hazel eyes. She's petite and smiles at me as she stares.

"My name is David, David Beckford."

"Are you from the UK? I love your accent."

"Aww yes I'm from there. You have beautiful eyes."

"Thank you. You're hot," she says with confidence but her cheeks red.

"Well come on Dave. We have to go to lesson," Lily announces while grabbing my arm. Jade is laughing in the corner. I wink at the girl and start walking off.

"Damn look at you player! Oo looks like you caught Elsas attention."

I look up to where Jade is looking to see Anna staring right at me. She looks like she's deep in thought. I have history so we all head to the class, as for Jade and Lily have Art. I enter the class and sit in my usual seat.

"I'm sorry love, but I think your in the wrong class," the teacher says. I give her my big smile causing her to blush.

"Oh, I am in the right class Miss."

"May I ask your name?" Everyone turned to look at me, even Anna. Luca and Jess were laughing quietly.

"Bailey. Bailey Andrews," I said confidently then winked. Everyone's jaws dropped.

"Oh I'm sorry Bailey, couldn't recognise you and the accent," the teacher smiled and continued with the lesson. I have to admit it's hard to get out of the accent once I'm in it.