CHAPTER FOURTEEN

ANNA

That stunt back in the cafe has left me soaked and it's so uncomfortable to sit right now.

I'm so going to punch Bailey later.

I'm currently in Melanie's car, with Jess as for Bailey is with Jade and Hunter. I got so pissed off that I didn't want to get in her car.

Such a bitch.

And she had the audacity to just laugh with Jade when I refused to get in the car.

"God I hate her," I mutter but must have been quite loud as Mel looks at me from the back seat.

She asks, "Hate who?"

"Andrews," I state with venom.

"Damn what did she do?!" Jess asks surprised, while driving.

"Oh I know why...Bailey nearly fucked her in the cafe but left Anna with blue balls!" Mel bursts out laughing followed by Jess.

"Okay give it a rest guys. I'm going to kick her in the clit for this!"

"She may like that," Jess says with a sly smirk.

The rest of the ride consisted of the girls teasing me and a lot of eye rolls.

We finally reached the destination to a large and extravagant home. It screamed Bailey, but also Chelten. It's got a black, brown and stone brick walls exterior. It's beautiful with the small details. My jaw drops as we get through the gate. Jess and Mel, seem very calm.

It's smaller than her home now, but it's still perfect.

It's perfect for a family.

"This will be you, Hunter and Baileys little home one day. Where you can have your babies and everything in here. I CANT WAIT!!!" Mel says clapping with joy as Jess giggles then parks up.

"You wait till you see the backyard and the rooms!" Jess mumbles.

We all get out and make our way to the front door. Mel opens the door, that's when we hear Bailey and Sophie laughing. Dan and James come barging in right after us.

In the living room, we talk and admire the home.

The living room is large yet simple with a large L shaped black sofa and a flat screen on the wall. The home has a woodsy yet all dark theme which makes it even more luxurious but a hint of fun. The kitchen is just as good, with a matte black and white interior. The home has posters in frames hanging about from different old cartoons and movies.

Scooby Doo is definitely her favourite. It's adorable.

"Do you like it?" I jump slightly at her voice but give her a glare as I still haven't forgotten what she did.

BAILEY

I wrap my arms around her and she freezes for a second but then hugs me back.

"Don't be mad at me baby," I give her my puppy dog eyes as I attempt to kiss her but get rejected.

"Fuck off," she whispers in my ear then walks off with Ophelia and Jess to the backyard.

"Trouble in paradise already? Damn she's going to ruin you tonight. You better be able to walk in the morning because we're going bike riding," Jade teases.

"Oh shut up!"

"Hey guys, let's play some basketball!" Dan chimes.

Heading outside to my court, I have some chill clothes upstairs anyway and the guys are wearing shorts already so it's perfect. Jade and I hurry back to the house and get changed. I'm wearing shorts now and just my sports bra as for Jade is wearing joggers and her sports bra.