CHAPTER THREE

ANNA

Can today get any worse? Honestly my heads killing. Guess I drunk too much. Ughhh.

"Baby! I got you something?" Brad shouts while knocking on my bedroom door.

Oh and now he's just let himself in, didn't even give me the chance to respond. I grab my blanket and sit up slightly to see my wonderful boyfriend. I'm being sarcastic by the way.

I look down to see he got me coffee and some pastries.

"I thought you'd be with one of your mistresses," I say while taking a sip of the coffee. Damn, this is some nice cup of joe. I could laugh right now at his face, he looks so shocked by what I said but I'm not joking and he knows it.

"Babe listen, I'm sorry! I promise it won't happen again and I'll behave. Come on, you know we are perfect for each other," He begs with a low tone. Well that's what my parents think. I can't dump his annoying ass until I leave for college or else I won't hear the end of it.

"Fine. Let me get changed, I'm going out today with Jess."

I was about to get up when I felt a body jump onto my bed. Brads suffocating me with a hug and then begins to kiss down my neck. I'm enjoying it unfortunately. But push him off and head into the shower feeling the hot water on my chest.

Thunder.

Events of last night come storming in. The girl, Melanie and Dans friend. What's her name? Hmm, and that tattoo... BAILEY! ahhh I remember now, nice girl.

After getting out the shower, I get changed into a white tennis skirt with a baby blue sweater with my favourite pair of docs. Brads gone now, so I head downstairs to grab some more coffee then to the garage.

Hmmm, what to choose? What to choose? Guess I'll take the jeep!

I get in and start my drive to Jess' house. Jess is my best friend. We have been friends for years and she knows me inside and out.

Not in that way, God get your mind out the gutter!

Parking up I can see my bestie walk towards the car. She's wearing an oversized white graphic tee, with short shorts and her white air forces. She has her long wavy blonde hair in a messy bun.

She has deep blue eyes and is very attractive. Her family are known for being models and great business people. Jess just enjoys fashion and marketing though. Her parents support her all the way as she has made dresses and clothes that even some of the biggest names have praised her for. Especially since she is so young.

"So sorry I couldn't come to the party last night, I just couldn't be bothered to," She smirks as she says it.

This bitch told me she was ill!

"I knew you were fucking lying! But it's fine, I barely remember the night."

"That was because my sexy ass wasn't there," we both laugh. I pull out and start driving towards the Mall.

"Hey, do you know someone in school called Bailey? She friends with Little Mel and Dan."

"Oh hell yah! That's lil Mels best friend. Bailey Andrews right?" I nod as she continues, "Yeah she is really nice, she's been in our school for years, why?" I tell her about what I remember from last night. Which is very limited. I only remember us talking in the kitchen, and her explaining the meaning for her tattoo. "Why were you upset?" She asks with her eyebrows furrowed.

In one word, "Bradley."

"God Anna, break up with the idiot already!"

I start to laugh at her reaction but don't respond. We've had too many conversations and arguments about this and she knows why I can't .