CHAPTER NINE

BAILEY

Yesterday I cancelled on the guys so I could just stay at home alone. After what happened with Anna, I felt like pure shit. So right after school when I got home, I played basketball for a couple hours with Luca.

He and I spoke about what happened and he really helped me forget about it and to give her space. Luca is a good person to talk to when it comes to stuff like this as he isn't biased.

As for Mel, she really does try but she is highly protective over me so I'm sure there would be bloodshed.

When Jade came back home after hanging out with the girls, her and I had a catch up. I told her the situation. It's good to have someone in the house other than me sometimes, she and I played some video games then watched a movie.

I just took a shower and got changed. Walking downstairs, I can hear some noise from the kitchen and the sweet smell of pastries.

"Hey, I nipped to the bakery and got us some stuff. Ready to go?"

I'm staring at the food and coffee. Pretty sure I'm dribbling.

"Yeah, I'm ready! Thanks by the way. I can't wait to eat it. Also are you coming in my car or one of yours?" Jades cars came a week before she did so I've had them all ready for her.

"Hmmm let's go matching today. I'll take the black G wagon," she says while clapping her hands. I laugh then we make our way to the cars. Even though they look identical, they had our names on the plate. We both made our way to school, almost about to start a race. She's gone to pick up Mel as I picked up Luca.

We all got in slightly early and parked up. The rest of our friends started to park up around the same time.

"Romeo, you need to go look for Juliet," I look down at Mel who's next to me. She says this with puppy dog eyes. But that won't work though.

"No."

Mel looks at me with shock, "But why?"

I roll my eyes and just walk away. I know that's rude but after talking to Luca and Jade, I'm just going to let Anna, be Anna.

Walking to the lockers, my eyes come in contact to Anna and her manchild. He's smothering her with wet kisses. God he looks like a dog with two dicks.

I grab my books out the locker and make my way to the study hall as I've got a free period. Jade and James are approaching me.

"You've really made Melanie upset you know," James says with a sigh.

"I know but I'm not in the mood to talk right now. I'll make it up to her later."

James nods as Jade passes me a pastry and we enter the library. The three of us sit down and begin to complete some work. I hear a chair being pulled to see Jess sitting in front of me with a concerned look.

"What's up?"

"I need to talk to you guys about something and you have to promise not to say a word." We all agree to Jess' request. "Anna really does like you. I know it's not my place to say but what she's doing isn't her fault. Her dads a massive dick. I wish I could tell you everything but she would kill me. And I'm so close to killing Bradley that I needed someone to talk to. I trust you guys very much," I could see her eyes glistening as she spoke.

This situation must be very serious.

"Does her father not know about what Brad does to her?" We all stare at Jade with confusion.