CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

Bailey's POV

Once we got back things started to adjust, we have a week left before school is back open. I've been in the office since. Jade and Melanie have been working their asses off. It's been busy as we got a lot of contacts from Paris as well as some business deals. I'm currently just going through the financial checks,  it's nice being in my own office.

"I got you some Lunch, and a present" Amber says as she walks in with a smirk, I raise a brow to see Anna step in with a brown bag and a beautiful smile. Her short raven hair and green eyes instantly revealing the beautiful. She's wearing a black ripped jeans and a white shirt with some white shoes. Amber winks and walks away, not before closing the door.

"Nice seeing you"

"You look really cute with glasses" She says as she walks towards me. She places and bag in the desk, then pushes my chair out a bit. Her delicate hands grabbing my glasses and putting them on herself. She looks even hotter. She then straddles my lap, "I've missed you" She whispers in my ear then leaves a soft kiss on my neck. I shiver at the feeling, butterflies invading my stomach.

"Babe, I've got work to do" She looks at me and pouts, I take her lip and suck on it lightly. A small moan escaping. "How about we eat this lovely lunch and then you can chill in here with me?" She nods then captures my lips, my heart bursting at the feeling.

———

When we finished lunch, I continued with my work and eventually Anna got bored. Slowly falling asleep on my chest. I'm currently laying on my office sofa, with my laptop. Anna's body beside me, arm on chest and one of her legs propped up on mine. Her head sitting comfortably on the crook of my neck. The smell of her familiar scent invading my nostrils, the atmosphere is calm.

I hear a knock on the door, and say a quiet 'come in'. I see a figure from the corner of my eyes as I'm glued to the laptop screen. The familiar ginger locks, "What's up Amber?"

"Cleo is here, can you watch her for a bit? I need to run down to meet with Jake and Lewis for that proposal you want." She gives me puppy dog eyes and I chuckle lightly.

"Yeah bring her in. It's been a while" Suddenly the door opens wider and a mini Amber walks in. She crosses her arms and looks at me cutely.

"Mum I told her she wouldn't care. Now can I have some cookies" She says as she looked at her mum with a brow. For a seven year old, she has attitude. It's funny to watch. Amber huffs then passes her daughter a small backpack. Leaving a kiss on her cheek then nodding at me as she leaves.

Cleo looks a lot like Amber, same ginger red locks with dark green eyes. "So would you like the iPad? To watch some shows or the book again?"

"Have you got the Sherlock Holmes one!?!"

I giggle lightly, "Yes I do, one second" I move Anna to the side and get up then place a blanket on her sleeping figure. I turn around and walk to my book shelf getting the book. "Here" passing it to her.

Cleo smiles brightly and sits on the single leather chair. The next hour or so she is quietly reading, and drinking her juice. "Hey I've ordered us some food? A McDonald's good enough?" She nods excitedly.

"Yes please! Don't tell daddy! He doesn't like me eating fast foods, but at mummy's house I do"

My face falls slightly in confusion, "Your mum and dad love together right?" Cleo starts fidgeting with her hands.

"No...they aren't together anymore. But it's fine! Means two Christmas and birthday presents!!!" She says happily.

Hmmm why didn't Amber tell me?

As time goes by the food comes and we eat, Anna is awake by then and eats with us. Stealing my fries every once and a while. She and Cleo are getting along, giggling and doing God knows what as I'm working to finish this document I have to send off. I hear a knock them Amber comes in with a large smile. I smile back and excuse myself, taking her with me. Anna is still with Cleo.

As we walk away to my conference room, I close the door and look at her sternly. "When did you and Neil break up?" The looks of shock crossed here yes and she sighs.

"Got a divorce a couple months ago. It had to be done, we weren't feeling the spark anymore. But don't worry, we are still great friends and taking care of Cleo"

"Where'd you live now?"

"This job pays extremely well Bailey, I'm not homeless" She giggles lightly, "I got myself a nice apartment" She smiles brightly.

"As long as your happy then I'm happy" I say and we walk back into my office. Anna and Cleo are still on the floor, but watching a movie with my iPad. Cleo looks up and sees her mum, running and hugging her. I go behind my desk and throw a burger to Amber which she catches and smiles.

———

As the days go by, things start to move easier. Then I remember it's school on Monday and I want to cry.

I'd rather sleep and eat for the rest of my life.

"And fuck" Anna says as she sits next to me. I look at her confused, "Sometimes you speak out loud" Then kisses my cheek. It's Sunday and our last real time together before we will be busy with school and life.

A thought pops into my head, "So are you going to be my girlfriend in school too?"

She looks at me, her green eyes making my heart skip a beat. A large smirk forming, "Obviously" She straddles me. "I love you"

"I love you too" She leans down and I capture her lips. We move in sync, the feeling of sparks and electricity intensifying...something I can never get used to.

I grip her waist and pull her closer to me, feeling her grind into me. A moan escaping my lips, her lips leave mine and trace my jaw, leaving a tingling feeling. I grab her thighs, picking her up and placing her on the bed. I attack her neck with soft bites and kisses, moans pouring out of her. My fingers brush against her skin and I grip her shirt pulling it over her head.

Her chest instantly in my view, the view alone making my feel weak. I place kisses down her chest and my lips smash onto her breast. Sucking the tender nipples as my hand playing with the other. Moans pour out of her mouth and mine. My fingers find her hem and take her jeans off and it leave her in a green lace. My lips bite and suck on her thighs, inching forward to her core.

"Fuck Bailey!"

I hook my fingers on her lace and take it off, her glistening core staring at me. Her folds making me drool, my tongue glides in her and a moan releases. The taste of her wetness alone making me feel butterflies. I move rapidly then slide a finger in, moving at a pace.

I continued to pump my fingers inside her, curling them upwards as she arched her back and her chest bounced with my every movement. I lifted her leg over my shoulder, thrusting deeper into her. The moans pour out of us, the pleasure I feel is intense from just giving her this attention.

I move faster and she releases a final loud moan as I feel her walls close in. "Jesus!"

Her juices pour out onto my fingers, I suck them clean and her face is in shock. She slowly comes off her high, shaking slightly. "Never use the lords name in vain" I wink at her as she groans and pouts.

"It's your turn now!"