CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

Bailey's POV

I physically feel like I may throw up.

As I watch the video my blood runs cold. Theres silence around me, pure silence. It's almost deafening. I close the laptop and breathe heavily. No tears. Just pure pain. I was bleeding for hours after that night, in pain...because of them. It's worse that I don't recognise him.

"Can't we just torture her?" Jess asks.

"If she went missing her parents would find out and do a manhunt" Jade says with a sigh.

Anna's been holding my hand the entire time but I'm close to breaking. No I can't! I stand up and run to the bathroom, I feel everything come out of me. My throat's sore as I vomit violently into the toilet. The images from that video running through my brain. Still no tears but there is pain.

Anna walks in with water and starts rubbing my back as I throw up a bit more. Once I'm down, I drink the water and brush my teeth. I splash water on my face and look in the mirror seeing a totally different girl from two years ago. This ones more stronger and happier but not healed completely. I need to find that man. I need to help myself, or else I'll end up spiralling back.

I shake my head and clean my face with a towel, then look at Anna. She's leaning against the door with a sad eyes, I can see it's paining her for what they did to me. I approach her and lean in, kissing her softly. I feel calmer and at peace in her arms. She looks at me with tears in her eyes, "I love you...we will sort this out together" She says with a clenched jaw. I nod slowly and hug her tightly.

We walk back to living room where I see Mel pacing up and down, then I see a hole in my wall. "What the-"

"I'm going to fucking kill her! Do you hear me! KILL HER!" Mel shouts and sits down getting her laptop out.

"Mel calm down"

"No!"

"What are you doing?!"

"Finding where she is....Budapest! Alright bitch I'm coming to kill you" Mel mumbles and closes her laptop. She gets her phone out and starts typing. I snatch it off her seeing she was about to book tickets.

"Mel seriously. You know we can't" I say calmly.

Anna looks at me then at Mel, "Book me a ticket too" She says to Mel.

"Bitch I can't afford for you too. Buy your own"

We all laugh. "Okay how about this, we go there and see if we can snatch her laptop. Investigate in a way"

I think it through, then I remember the video. "Yes. Let's do it."

"AYYY BITCHES! WERE GOING TO HUNGARY!"

"My home town" Lily says with a laugh. We all look at her surprised.

"OUR PERSONAL TRANSLATOR!" Mel shouts again.

———

We decided on taking Thursday and Friday off from school, I let Luke know just incase. It's Wednesday night and we're all at the airport, I'm tired as hell with a sleeping Anna sitting next to me. Our plane won't be ready for another hour or so. Instead of buying a ticket, I decided to borrow my parents jet to get there. They only have it when going to emergency places but it hasn't been in use for a while so why not. Plus Jade kept nagging me about it. It would be faster to take it too.

As the time goes I see everyone looks tired as hell but trying to stay awake. The pilot approaches us, letting me know their ready. I tell everyone and try to wake Anna but she's fast asleep. I give my bags to the staff and pick Anna up. Once we're in the plane I put her down on the seat next to mine which is very much comfortable and can turn to a bed. I set it and then put a blanket on her. I sit on my seat and watch as the others walk in, taking their seats.