CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

Bailey's POV

We stare at him, he looked shocked at first but now laughs. "What do you want?"

"We know about the money laundering. We know how much you have taken from Mr West. We just want to know who your working with. Then we can tell the FBI that you cooperated"

"I don't know what your talking about"

I grab a seat and sit in-front of him. Mr West walks and stands next to me. "You can deny if you want. But I got someone to help the FBI into tracing and finding your little business. They found it. They are downstairs right now, waiting for my call. So let me ask you again, who are you working with? Because someone was accepting these payments"

You can see the vein on his head pulsate. He starts heavy breathing heavily then downs his drink. Henry, Anna's father, approaches him and grabs his collar. "Tell me now!"

"Steven it's your choice. You can either tell us and get a lighter sentence or not and your done for" I say confidently and relaxed.

Taking another sip of my drink, he looks between us then sighs. "Amanda Declan. She's been helping me. She used to work for me" I grab my phone and make the call, looking at Henry, I nod and we leave together. "Wait where are you going?!"

The door bursts open with the FBI, but we just walk away as if nothing happened. I see the Agent and smile at him, he mouthes a "Thank you" as we walk away.

———

Anna's POV

Mel talks to him longer and occasionally touches his arm. Killian looks her up and down, a dirty grin on his face. "Are you here alone?" He mumbles, I can already tell he is tipsy but he seems to slowly get control of it.

"Yes. I'm here alone. My friends have disappeared somewhere. How about you?"

"Well I'm with someone but they've also disappeared somewhere...how about we get out of here? I mean I'm already bored" With a large smile, he looks her up and down. She turns to the side to look around and in that instant, I watch him drop something in her drink.

"Oh fuck!"

They all look at me, "Anna what?"

I run out the room and towards Mel, she's already drinking it. As soon as I get to her, I grab her cup. "We need to go right now" Killian looks at me suspiciously then runs his eyes up and down my body.

"Why don't I take both of you ladies back to my place?" His toothy smile makes me feel grim and shiver. He is a rapist. Dirty scum.

Grabbing Mels hand, I look at him with disgust and try to leave but his hand ends up on my arm. He holds it tightly, it's giving me flashbacks of Bradley. Speaking of the devil. "Hey Anna...I see you've met Killian" He stands there wearing a full suit with his smug face. Bradley makes my soul want to come out and beat the shit out of him, torture him slowly then just kill him.

"Brad" Mel mumbles, you can slowly see the thing he put in her drink take affect. It's weird because date rape drugs take longer, whatever he has given her has hit her fast. "James should be somewhere around here. JAMES!" She shouts and people around look at her weirdly but then go back to their own conversations.

I try to leave again but they both get closer to us and grab our arms. A second later we have Jade and Bailey come from behind us. When Bailey makes eye contact with Killian, she smiles. "Long time no see" She says confidently.

He looks at her surprised but then smirks, "Bailey Chelten. Almost didn't recognise you with that haircut" He let's go of my arm, I see a small bruise from how tight he held it. Bailey sees it too but keeps calm.