CHAPTER SIXTEEN

ANNA

"It's okay. I'm sure she didn't mean it," Sophie holds me as I sob on her. I don't know how I feel right now. Maybe a mixture of anger, pain and disappointment.

"Anna. I'm sorry for what she said. I've spoken to her but I-I don't know!" Mel burst in the room, looking at me with pity.

I wipe away the tears and release myself from Sophie. She gives me a small smile as I stand up.

"I think, I'm going to sleep now. Thank you guys."

I walk over to Mel and hug her tightly. She nods and leaves with Sophie.

Once the door closes, I walk straight to the shower and try to relax. The water washes away the sweat and alcohol, making me feel fresh and calmer.

I'm not tired but I need a breather and it helps being alone for it. I grab my towel and walk to the bed.

But then I hear a knocking on the door.

BAILEY

I've not only had Mel shout at me but Luca came in shortly after and told me straight. I feel bad, and they're right. I do have to apologise.

Fuck. I need to take a shower first. I stink.

After the shower I put on joggers and a loose white shirt. Deep breaths.

Walking out my room and down the hall, I approach Anna's room. The door is staring at me in the face, suddenly my hands start to shake. Oh fuck it. I knock on the door and as it opens, I look down to meet her eyes. She's in a towel, hair wet and lips plump as ever.

I think I lost my sense of speech as she squints at me.

"I-I-ummm...can I come in please?" I whisper as I look down. I feel ashamed just looking at her.

"Sure."

She opens the door then I walk in and hear it shut.

"I...I'm sorry for what I said. I do like you a lot, I want more than what we currently are. I just got frustrated with people asking me questions and then I've got so much work to do. I didn't mean to say those things. I really didn't like you with that guy and released that anger on you. It was wrong and once again I'm sorry." The whole time i speak right her, we have only eyes contact.

"I'm sorry too. But seriously Bailey what you said really hurt me," She looks at me sternly and almost coldly as her eyes hold darkness.

"I know. I'm so sorry."

She slowly approaches me, grabbing my face. I lean in and kiss her softly. My heart bursts. She makes me feel content in so many ways that she doesn't understand. Deep down I feel a spark which I have never felt with anyone else. I think I'm in love. I smile away from the kiss and look down to see her towel has dropped.

"Don't you dare think about it. No sex until I think you've learnt your lesson!" I swear my jaw dropped so slow.

"But but that's so unfair!"

I give her my puppy dog eyes but she giggles and places a kiss on my cheek before disappearing into the bathroom. A couple minutes later she comes out with a large grey shirt on and grabs my arm.

"Come on we can cuddle, and sleep"

I roll my eyes and grumble as she continues to laugh.

"Goodnight bubba"

"Goodnight green eyes"

"You really couldn't find a cute nickname, that's so basic" she burst out laughing.