CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Bailey's POV

I'm currently on my way to school with Melanie beside me. It's the first day back since the fight and I'm nervous as hell. Once I come round the corner I park up in the parking lot and come out my car. Mel jumps out shortly and yawns. I watch as James walks towards her and places a kiss on her cheek then passes her a hot drink.

"So I don't get anything?" I glare at him.

He chuckles lightly, "I didn't have to" He then nods to the side and I see Anna approaching me with a coffee in her hand, she passes it to me and leaves a heartwarming kiss on my lips. I open my eyes and smile lightly feeling my cheeks go red. I can see eyes on me but just ignore them. We all walk into school and I hear the whispers. Anna's arms wrapped around my own.

I look at her outfit to see she's wearing a black short skirt with a matching crop top and white knee high socks, topping it off with docs. I'm wearing black chinos with a matching tight fitted black top. As we walk to the lockers I can see Bradley from afar glaring at us but I just ignore, rolling my eyes.

"I was thinking...my parents aren't home. Yours aren't home, so is it okay if I can stay with you for a while until they are back" She says nervously. I look at her confused and then concern floods my head.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"I've just been feeling like someone's been watching me...after I left your house it didn't feel right I guess" She sighs.

"You can stay with me for as long as you want. Bring Hunter" I smile and she smiles brightly then places a soft kiss on my lips. We hear someone clear there throat and turn around to see Bradley staring at us. Fire in his eyes. "Listen dude I don't want any problems"

"Shut it Chelten, I ain't coming near you again. Don't want your pyscho family coming after me! But I do need to speak to you Anna" He says with frustration. My blood slightly boils at the sound of my family on his tongue. Anna's squeezes her hand and smiles at me.

"No thank you" She says to him and drags me down to hall to our lesson. History. "What a moron" She mutters and I giggle lightly.

———

As the lesson goes on I stare out into the distance, I'm bored as hell. Luca looks just as bored, I turn and look at Anna to see her writing what the teacher is saying. Jess on the other hand is half asleep in front of me. I smirk lightly then nudge Luca, I nod to Jess and he smirks. I then nudge Anna and she looks up from her book, I nod again and she rolls her eyes.

I wait until the teacher turns around then kick the back of Jess' chair. "WHAT THE FUCK" Jess jumps up and falls on her ass. I and Luca burst out laughing. Anna stifling her laugh. The entire classroom look at her amused and laugh. Jess stands up and turns around. Anger in her eyes.

"Miss Francis! Outside!"

"But! But!"

"No buts! Outside!" Jess shakes her head and yawns, she slowly walks out the classroom. Not before she whispers, "just watch" Glaring at me.

"Good luck, I'm not saving your ass" Anna says as her eyes are glued to the page.

Eventually both Jess and our teacher comes back into the room. Jess' face is beat red and I could burst out laughing again. But I hold it in. Jess sits down and we continue the lesson. She doesn't turn around once the entire time. I anxiously wait for the lesson to end, watching the clock. Then boom, lesson is finished and I run as fast as I can out of the room.

"Andrews get your fucking ass back here!"

"NO!"

———