CHAPTER THIRTEEN

BAILEY

I stood there in shock but also horny as hell.

Her fingers gaze my neck, slowly moving behind my ear and giving me chills.

I lean in and capture her lips once again with my hands on her waist. I push her against the conference table, lifting her on to it.

Her dress rides up slightly, which gives me the opportunity to slide my hand slowly up her thigh. The kiss is passionate, but eager. Moaning into her, my hands gripping her naked thighs, receiving a moan back.

I disconnect our lips then move from her jaw to her neck, leaving light kisses then sucking eagerly on her sweet spot.

She throws her head back giving me more access. My lips once again mark her skin. The chills and pleasure from just hearing her moans, have got me even more turned on.

"Hey Honey I forgot my- OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!"

Anna and I jump apart, sorting our clothes out. Anna staring at me sheepishly.

"Amber it's fine just come in and get what you needed," I huff.

"Yeah sorry about that, I just needed to get my bag. Also your mum called to ask when you're coming home as Jade and Mel are already there," Amber says with a mischievous smirk.

Just making me roll my eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Anna gets up and gives me a soft kiss then leaves. Not before giving Amber a high five.

"What the hell was that about?!" I shout at Amber.

"Nothing. So come on, I've got my bag now. You need to go home."

"Yeah yeah, okay bossy."

"Shut it Chelten."

I smirk then we leave the office and walk our separate ways.

The drive home was nice and relaxing. Thinking about Anna just makes me feel at peace.

I feel my stomach grumble so I take a detour to McDonald's. I grab food for everyone then drive home.
Parking up, I enter the house to see Melanie and Jade run towards me like savage beasts.

"Damn guys calm down!"

"We are hungry dammit!" Jade snatches the bag and starts munching on her food.

Thank God I bought a lot or else we wouldn't have any left. I turn around to see my dad practically launch himself on Jade, grabbing food from the bag.

"Feels like I have all boys," Mum says with a light laugh.

Mel is just as bad as them as she's eating without a care. I'm feeling a bit peckish myself so I take my bag to the kitchen and start eating on the stool. My mum walks in with the others.

"Seriously you all look like hungry dogs even you Bailey," Mum scoffs with disgust. We all laugh lightly, it's nice to have them back even if it's only for the day. Then they'll return to their trip.

"So Anna West. What's going on between you guys?" Mum asks with a smirk.

Jade chokes on her burger, Mel smiling widely as my dad is too busy munching on his chips. Damn he is really at it.

"We're friends..."

"More like GIRLfriends," Mel says loudly earning her my glare.

"Pretty sure Isabella has a crush on you too. She says Anna had a look in her eyes when she first saw both of you together. A zing?" Mum says with a even larger smirk.