CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Baileys POV

"It's you..."

"Bailey?"

We stare at each other, she's wearing all black and her gun is right next to us. Standing up, I give her a hand. She immediately gets up and pulls me into a kiss, a longing kiss which has felt nostalgic. I wince slightly as she hugs me tightly, "I've broken a few ribs," I say and look as the door opens and closes to reveal Lucas.

He looks at me surprised and then grabs me into a bear hug. I hold the pain as he slightly sniffles with tears merging out. "We're here to get you out! And to end this bullshit. The FBI is only around the corner, we had their permission to try and come get you first." Looking at his watch, he sighs. "We have four more minutes before Jade sends the troops."

"Okay let's go!" Anna states and then looks at the window. "It's a big drop but we can make it, or we could climb the roof while they do the sting..."

Lucas shakes his head, "Let's just climb down slowly and then over the neighbours gate. That way we can walk out through the neighbours."

And so we do that. It sounded a lot easier than I thought. Now I'm on the floor, winded from the drop. Anna pulls me up and I stumbles over neighbours fence with them. As soon as we make the grass, we hear the loud bang from the house and sirens go off. Anna grabs my hand and we run through the path to outside where the entire street is covered with police cars. In the far, there's a row of black SUVs. Jade come sour of one of them and so does Jess, they wave at me frantically then run towards me as we walk to them. Jade leaps into my arms with her legs wrapped around my waist. I laugh lightly as she fake cries loudly on my shoulder. "Oh my fucking lord! I thought you were going to be dead. I was so scared."

Dropping her down, I hug everyone else then we take the drive to my parents. As soon as we get there, both my parents are in the living room and pacing. They look at us as we walk in then run towards me. My dad grabs me, gripping me tightly with a bear hug. "Dad I've broken some ribs. Please be gentle."

My mum rips my dad away from me then hugs me while sobbing, "Oh my! I was so scared! Bailey! Don't ever do that again."

I laugh lightly then wince in pain. They take me to the sofa, where I lay. A couple of minutes later, I'm given some tablets for the pain and water. My mum walks off on the phone with our in-house doctor. Jade comes off of a call and walks back into the living room, "So I've just spoken with Clara and the FBI. They've got everyone. Killian, April and all the information they needed. Luckily before the wire transfer could happen, we had broken in."

It's like we collectively just had a wave of relief as we relax and release a heavy breath. In that moment, my eye lids become heavy as the tables take effort. I almost fear that this is all a dream and that I will wake up back in that house with both April and Killian torturing. Anna crouch's down beside me then places a kiss on my lips, "Sleep my love. I'll wake you up if anything happens."

She strokes my head then helps me up as we walk up to my room. As I lay in my bed, the memories of this room come flooding in. It's been a while since I've slept in my childhood bedroom. "Come lay with me."

She smiles and lays next to me. I'm that moment, all the stress from today disappears.

———

Jades POV

While Anna and Bailey have been asleep, we've all spoken about everything. Everyone's exhausted by the entire situation. It's good that it has all been done. Baileys parents have said that they will be visiting the criminal's tomorrow and speak with their contacts to see what will be happening. Anna woke up an hour ago and called her parents, they claim that they are okay and for her to stay at Baileys. So she did and went back to sleep. As time went by, everyone started to disperse then I made my way upstairs to the spare bedroom where I fall asleep. Texting my sister, I thank her and her girlfriend for all the help we've had.