"Watch your filthy mouth! Who are you to talk to Han Hyejin like that?!" Soojin asked, almost shouting in front of the shorter girl. She scoffed, wiping the blood on her nose before deadly staring into each of their eyes.

"Her sidechick, I see. Maybe you also slept with Kai, right?"

Hyejin widened her eyes, not believing every words the girl said. She immediately went closer to her, eyeing her up and down. "Where are your proofs about that? You know you can't just assume whatever people said was right... Lim Yunjin."

"Oh my, look at this... isn't this you? Wow, kissing an ex-student while her boyfriend was drunk and surrounded by girls." A video was shown right before Hyejin's face, kind of shoving the phone into her pretty worried face.

Hyejin dropped on her knees. Yeri couldn't believe what she saw, but she would never left her best friends she trusted so much behind. It could be a lie, it could be true, nonetheless, every truth needs to be exposed little by little.

Suddenly, a group of boys came through the chaos in the middle of the hallway. Jeno and Mark were pushing the other girls to look at the unintentional incident. He saw it. He saw the video of Hyejin and Kai kissing in the red room, while he was kept on being dragged by the single cheerleaders around him.

"Oh look, Jeno came."

"He doesn't deserve a silent hoe like her."

"Hyejin's so stupid, how come she did that. Gosh, so dirty."

"No wonder she did that, Kai almost dated her years ago."

Those painful words were swirling inside Jeno's mind. He was still proccessing all the words, situation and incident that just happened few days ago.

"Enough! Whoever started the chaos please admit yourself." Mark shouted, everyone's pretty much scared of him as he's one of the most successful senior in the school.

"I did it, my name isー"

"Lim Yunjin from the third class, the top 10 lowest student in monthly ranking. Trying to get on boys' nerve every year, and last but not least, changing boyfriend once in two to three months for the past two years."

"Fuck you, Lee Minhyung. Anyways, what the hell is wrong with you?" Yunjin rolled her eyes. A hand snatched her phone, playing the 30 seconds clip. Jeno did hurt his feelings by watching—yet again—the video, but he couldn't help it.

Jeno sighed, giving it back to the owner. "Tell me who was the one who recorded this shit." Yunjin came forward, teasingly trailed her finger on Jeno's face with a smirk plastered on her face.

"Sometimes there are things you can share, but sometimes you gotta respect people's privacy. You may or may not know who took this video... oops, my bad."

Hyejin looked into his cold, emotionless eyes. The look is so similar, it feels like she just saw the old version of him.

"You guys can go back to your class, class is about to start, now go!" Yeonjun came breaking the crowds that stopped people from walking at the hallway area.

Yunjin threw a sarcastic smile towards the crying Hyejin on the floor. How she wished all of these weren't true. Yeri helped her to stand, along with Renjun. The frustrated Soojin was hugged by Haechan, worried of her sudden burst of temper.

"Jeno, I didn't know this will happen. But, I swear I don't remember anything!" She walked closer to Jeno, eyes full of glassy tears. Jeno then looked away, holding his burning anger inside him.

"Han Hyejin, I knew you and Kai were connected but oh God, fuck this shit." He raised both of his hands, backing away from her before he do more insane things on her due to his uncontrollable anger.

"We are so much in trouble, Hyejin. And I'm not sure if we can continue this relationship anymore..."

Hyejin gasped, immediately taking Jeno's soft hands in hers. Her eyes showed that she was pleading him to stay with her. But he couldn't care less, he just can't.

"B—baby, we could fix this together I swear, or at least we can find out whoever shared the rumours all around the school. Please, at least please clean my name before we leave this school..."

Her words were enough to make him cry on the spot. He then held her hands tighter, silently crying on her shoulder.

"I don't want to leave you too... I can't stand living without you..."

🏴