But what went wrong that day? The day when Kelly Millington was to give birth.'

My eyes wide open while reading the article, it had hooked me to it completely, I scrolled down and continued reading;

'During the basic delivery operation, Dr.Heithinga made a silly mistake, the mistake I regard to as, THE WRONG MOVE.

Dr.Heithinga, obviously unwillingly, made a senseless mistake during the operation which led to a loss, the biggest loss of his life.

Later after his mistake, he came across a choice, he could save either one from the two he operated, Kelly or her child.

Dr.Heithinga, chose to save the child, as scientfically found that the other option could have been dangerous for both lives, chances were, both lives could have been lost.

As a result of his descision, Kelly Millington's game was over.

She was dead.

But that is not where it ends, there was certainly more that took place that day.'

I was electrified by reading the article, Kelly died 16 years ago.

And I was roaming around thinking how I could save her.

I clicked on page 2, and waited for it to load so I could continue reading.

The page loaded, and the article started from where it had been left,

'...Later on, when Tim Lopez, the father of the child and Kelly's boyfriend was aware of this, he lost his patience.

He lost his temper, and with that, one more life was lost.

Tim was arrested that day, for strangling Dr.Heithinga to death.

One wrong move occured and 2 games were over, first Kelly, then the doctor.

You're probably thinking, what more could be wrong?

But there was more that went wrong, few days later when Tim was presented at the court.

He was found in need of a medical assistance, he could have been dangerous to people around him, so he was tested and finally, sent to the Docklevvy mental hospital, made in the memmory of Docklevvy.

Tim had lost his mind after losing the girl he loved unconditionally, atleast thats what was written in his case file.

It is funny isn't it? How life is a game, one wrong move and it's, GAME OVER!'

The article ended, and a tear dropped down my eyes.

It was emotional, sad and indeed cruel, but incomplete.

How was Tim now? Still in need of medical assistance?

That I could only find out from one place, Docklevvy hospital!

I still had plenty of time left on my computer, I quickly opened google and searched for the location where Docklevvy hospital was.

To my relief, it wasn't too far, it was around 40minutes away from home.

I had to go there and find out about Tim.

I turned off my computer and paid the money at the reception.

After getting out, I quickly walked towards the closest bus stop.

I travelled to Docklevvy hospital as quickly as I could, but due to traffic, it took me a hour to get there.

The hour was filled with thoughts and assumptions, I kept making stories in my mind about how Tim was.

Finally I was entering the hospital now, lost in thoughts; I walked upto the receptionist and asked,

''Can I meet Tim Lopez?''

The receptionist answered politely,

''Just give me a second to check what room he is in.''

After a little play about with her keyboard, she said politely again;

''I'm sorry, Tim was discharged a month ago.''

Discharged? I thought to myself.

Where was he then? I asked exactly that,

''Where is he now?''

The receptionist replied,

''I'm sorry, we have no idea.''

I was pushed back to a puzzle, then I asked the receptionist,

''Can I meet the person who was incharge of him?''

The receptionist replied,

''Sure, that is Mr.Robb, take a seat and I'll arrange you an informal meeting with him.''

I took a seat on the black leather sofa placed near the reception, and soon I was greeted by Mr.Robb,

''Hello young lady, I'm Robb. How can I help?''

''I'm here to find about Tim.'' I said straight away.

Robb sat down beside me and told me everything about Tim, everything I had read on internet.

I asked about where Tim was now but the man knew nothing about that, but he said Tim had almost recovered.

He also added a unique thing, he added, Tim often said,

'Kelly will come.'

Robb finally ended the conversation and took my contact details before leaving for his duty, I was left, still unsatisfied, still confused about where I could find Tim.

If I had his number, then his adress would have been a piece of cake, as Sanja could have found it out, but I had nothing but his name.

Just the name Tim Lopez.

I rushed out of the hospital and made my way towards home, it was almost 5pm, the sky was starting to lose colour and turn dark.

Due to it being a memmorial day of some important member of the history I knew nothing about, all business active shops were ordered to close by 5:30, so soon, it would have been dark and quiet.

When it was finally dark and quiet, around 5:50, I got home.

After a long tiring day, I could really use a shower to easen things up.

With that thought, I unlocked the door with the spare key I had in my pocket and entered the scrappy and messed up house.

I shouted after closing the door,

''Mum, where areee youuuu?''

I kept shouting, but didn't get a reply even after shouting several times.

I started to feel worried, I walked upstairs to mothers room.

All the items which were usually placed on the table, were all on the floor.

I started to feel even more worried.

There was something definetly wrong, where was mother?

And how was she?

Was she okay?

End of chapter 23

-

NEXT CHAPTER A SWIPE AWAY!

Vote&Comment. :* <3