CHAPTER-7: YOU RECOGNIZED ME?

" I won't and hope your blood is also as pure as mine." I said.

" I would rather say its purer than yours" said namjoon and left the room with other man.

I hope I won't regret my decision. I even don't know how much and how correct he knew about eomma. But this is the first time ever in my life I got the chance to know her. Moreover he was correct, I don't have any choice either so let's grab this chance.

And appa might also be finding me so I hope this deal would make me survive until his arrival.

POV end.

Namjoon POV

We both entered the hall where all were waiting for us.

" what happened?" Asked jin.

" it was not as exciting as I thought. " said yoongi.

" why?" Questioned Jung hosoek.

"because.......  we don't even touched her." Answered yoongi.

" means?" Interrupted taehyung.

" means she was already injured, so we decided to come to the topic rather than harassing a little poor girl." I said.

" did you get any information? " asked jungkook.

" not yet but soon." I replied.

" but I would also say she is something." Said yoongi. I raised my eye bro on his words.

" hn.....I thought you found her annoying. " I said to him.

" no well yes but the way she said she don't care about her life... was something far different from what I expected. She is a mafia daughter but that much arrogance...." said yoongi.

" really, seems to be like keeping her with us would be interesting." said jimin.

" everyone... you get ready for lunch. And for meeting our latest hostage. " I concluded.

All of us left the room. And went to our room, there was one hour left for lunch.

POV end

Y/N POV
I was alone in the room sitting on the chair, untied, thinking what all I just did was right or wrong. By ankle and wrist were paining . The rope of so tight that I got red Marks on my hands and legs.

I stood up from the chair and took a step towards the door , my body was so weak that it was not able to carry it's own weight . I was some how dragging myself towards the door. How can I be so weak?

I twisted the nob and this was the first time the door opened. I smile in my mind.

I stepped out of the room, barely able to walk.

I had only walked two or three steps out of the room, the bulged into a big figure and fall on the floor,  I hissed in  extreme agony.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds to gain some energy and to tolerate the extreme pain.

I opened my eyes, and saw a man standing in front of me. I blinked my eyes twice in order to recognize the familiar face.

My eyes widen, he.. he is the one who was driving the car. Yes he was him.

He said "don't you have eyes?"
I was having no energy to reply me back. I tried to keep standing straight, I was not interested in showing my weakness in front of him, but I was unable to do so. He was watching me trying so hard to stand straight.

He offered me his hand for support but I was jeon y/n, I don't need especially his help. So I ignored him like he was not even there and continued trying. Finally I was standing on my legs. I walked a few steps but then lost my balance.

Suddenly a hand hold my arm strongly, it was painful, fingers dig in my arm and but it helped me in regaining my balance. I said "thank you" without even looking to the person who saved me.

" where are you going?" the person asked.

" to my room. " I said.

" and where is your room?" He asked.
On his word I meet his eyes, a completely new face.

"Aa.... I don't know namjoon ssi asked me to go in my room." I replied realizing how stupid I was acting that time. I don't even know where was my room and I was telling everyone that I was going to my room.

" Hyung will you please take her to room namjoon Hyung a loted to her." He said while looking behind me.

" well I would love to but I think our new hostage don't need my help. Am I right?" The voice came from right behind me, the voice of car man.
I turned my head to conform my almost conform doubt.
Yes, he is he.
" will you please tell me where I have to go? I will go by myself. " I said.

" I am sorry jeon y/n but hostage are usually not allowed to roam in the house especially when the hostage is a mafia daughter. " said the man who saved me from falling.

I was looking to his face, I have seen him earlier. My eyes widen on the realization, yes.... he was the one because of which I am here. He was the one who dare to put gun on my Appa's head.

" your expression shows that finally you recognized me. Isn't so?" He said with an evil smirk on his face.

" well yes, you are going to pay back soon." I mumbled in silent rage as I knew my anger will only make the matter and my condition worse.

" so now whom you want to accompany?" He asked.

I turned back to the person I just ignored " can you show me my room?" My self respect was badly hurt. But this man would be better than that one.

"I refuse." he said.

What? Was he taking revenge? Was I in a state to do so? Suddenly my head started feeling heavier. I touch my head there was a bandage, I can feel. I looked at my hand back, there was blood, means that wasn't a dream earlier also, that blood I saw was mine. My heading was bleeding. I covered the bleeding portion with my hand.
The two men were unaffected from my bleeding, I was even unable to keep my body straight.