CHAPTER-42: BROTHER

Y/N POV

" you are such a coward..." I said. "just because you don't want you to be blamed for losing me.... just because you want someone to blame all your life. You choose me. How cruel... how cruel of you jeon jungkook?"

My voice started to tremble.

" I am not blaming you... I am just saying you chose him over us."
Jungkook said

" I chose?.... you gave me a choice. Were you even there to tell me anything? It was just him my father who was there for me... what you did? you went inside and fainted. You disobeyed eomma and you left me alone on the road to die. Do you even know I was standing there almost for the whole night. Do you even know how horrifying the seen was?

And the man who are saying I chose. If I chose him I did nothing wrong. When I told him you... I am sorry my brother was inside without even thinking twice went in to get you out. He is my father and I am his daughter." I Said.

Y/n POV end

Jungkook's pov

Her words were piercing through my heart. She... even after recalling everything she denied calling me oppa. She said I died years ago. And for a second I thought did I really died.

The only think she care about was her criminal father and nothing else.

" then you are of no use." I said. " I waited for you long so that you can recall everything and can wisely differentiate between right and wrong. But seems like you are just your father's daughter. Your mother is nothing for you."

I grabbed her arms and started dragging her towards her room. She was fighting back in the whole corridor but that didn't effected me.

I threw her in the room. I looked her from outside and said " now this gate will only open on the day of you appa's funeral. Wish he die soon so that you don't die starving."

She was banging the door with full of her strength. I know she could die. But I don't give a shit....now.

" jungkook.... have you lost your mind." Jimin Hyung shouted.

" she is my sister and even if I chose death for her that's none of your business hyung." He said in a low and dead serious voice which no one could stand.

" jungkook what the hell up with you now?" Namjoon hyung said.

" I want to kill boss jeon. NOW..." he said.

"No..." namjoon Hyung said.

" I.... jeon jungkook, the only son of kim sun hee orders you to bring that bastered in front of me.... alive." I said.

For the very first time in my life I use this authority of mine.

Namjoon Hyung's jaw clenched.

" you are her son indeed but we only take order from boss kim." Namjoon Hyung said in a harass voice.

I picked up my phone and called the number.
" hello" a female voice answered the call.
" I want to kill boss jeon." I said.

The silence spread all around.

" jungkook I have already said its not the correct way to take your revenge."

" Give me boss jeon and will give you your daughter."

The line again become silent but because of the shock.

" my daughter is dead."

" No... she isn't but she will soon if you will delay me bring me that bastard jeon."

" give him the phone."

I handed the phone to namjoon Hyung who was burning in rage with this act of mine.

He put the phone and just listened to the speaker.

He cut the call and raised his hand to give the phone back. I raised my hand to take the phone back but he left the phone before he could hold it. Phone fell on the floor and shattered into pieces. I met his eyes and I could see the hurt.

" we are no more brothers... boss." He said and left. I closed my eyes.