CHAPTER-39: JEON

I tightened my grip.

But then I almost flinched on a loud sound, taehyung shot a bullet aiming at the roof.

Dong hyun got distracted by the sound and yes, this was my moment. I hit his stomach from my elbow to increase the distance between us and then stabbed his hand in which he was holding the gun.

I ended up trembling on the floor away from dong hyun's reach. I was about to fall but a strong hand held me.

" are you okay?" A deep voice hit my ears. I raised my gaze to see kim taehyung.

I didn't knew what this feeling called. I was.... I was feeling the safest in his arms. I didn't knew why but I was feeling so save that I could sleep in his arms in that situation too...... and nothing would happen to me.

I simply nodded in reply.

My head was heavy and drop by drop blood was leaving my body.

He looked at me for the first of the very few times with soft eyes " should take you to hospital." he mumbled.

But no it wasn't the end.

" I promise this is you last breath." jungkook roared, holding dong hyun's collar and poniting the gun on his head.

" no jungkook, you can't kill him" namjoon said in panic, leading dong hyun to chuckle.

"tk tk tk... you might not know but if you kill me, me..... the heir of the great min empire then it wouldn't be just my end but the beginning of a never ending rivalry between min's and kim's and somewhere with jeon's too and yes a huge gang war in parallel. So my little brother in law do you think it's that easy to press the trigger of the gun you are holding against my head? Or I might not blame you for that...... just because your mom ran away from her responsibilities, she might not able to tell you much about gangs. Isn't it?... jeon..."

" dong hyun shut your trap up or I will pull your tongue out" jungkook shouted and the whole echoed with his roar.

" jungkook get back" said yoongi, his words were cold, less and scary. Jungkook obeyed him without a question.

" leave her here and you all may leave" dong hyun said while standing up straight.

But immediately fell on the floor, Namjoon shot a bullet in his leg.

Namjoon started walking towards him, slowly, making tk tk sound from the heels of his shoes.

Dong hyun was careful watching his every move. Namjoon put his leg on the bullet shot on dong hyun leg. And started to press it.

" you speak alot..... better learn where to speak... or consequences would be hazardous." Namjoon said leaning towards dong hyun.

" lets leave" namjoon said. And whole bangtan gang including me left the place.

Taehyung opened the door of the car for me. I sat in the car and started to wait for others to get in. My wound was not bleeding now as taehyung had done something which he didn't told me. But still my condition was no better.

Jungkook open the driver's door to get in.

" no, not you jungkook." Namjoon words stopped jungkook. " you are not going with us."

Jungkook face tensed and his facial expression dropped. It was like he was begging from namjoon from his eyes.

"You are not allowed anywhere near y/n until she is completely fit." Namjoon said.

" hyung" jungkook barely spoke.

" jungkook I accept you to follow my orders without any question. Do you get me?" Namjoon said.

Jungkook remained silent.

" Jeon jungkook am I clear to you?" Namjoon repeated.

" yes, you are." Jungkook said in a loud tone, with no expressions and emotions.

Jungkook couldn't disobey to the leader of the gang. Doing so was equivalent to betraying the complete mafia.

Though namjoon treats jungkook as his younger brother but it never changed the fact that namjoon was the leader of bangtan and his words were the unquestionable line on the stone.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Really sorry for this late update, actually I was out of station and then got busy with studies. Hope you liked the chapter. Please vote, share, comment and support me in my journey.

Love💜
💫whiteLight