CHAPTER-33: MISS PLACE

" jungkook keep y/n inside the car" I yelled, kneeling down.

We were looking all around, where were the men, whose death was written from our hands? It was so dark around to see anything moreover there was no other house around just woods.

" I saw four out there" jimin said, bringing me back into realization that the plan maker was next to me. "taehyung go that side.... shoot everyone you see there. I am going opposite. Jungkook be here, we won't go far. Call us if something happens.... don't take any risk we can't afford it at the moment. " he concluded.

Taehyung POV end

Jungkook POV

Its being five minutes, they had left. My eyes were unable to find them anymore. The night was getting darker, silence flew in the cool air.

I heard footsteps around me. I tightened my girp on the trigger, ready to shoot the first man I see.

A bullet hit the car glass of y/n's said, resulting glass to brake into small pieces and some also fell on y/n's face. I had a glance at y/n, she moved a bit because of the loud noice. The next moment another bullet shot, at this time my hand.

I could see the men around me. "HYUNG" i shouted, was not ready to take any chance when y/n was around as jimin Hyung instructed already.

I got no response, i frowne... they said they won't go to far. I immediately pulled the trigger and shot two men to death. Two where still standing in front of me, raising the gun high.

" what do you want?" I asked.

" jeon y/n" a man said in monotonous tone.

" death you mean" I sarcastically.

The man shot again, my leg got injured.

The environment was getting intense. They were not killing me but were not even hesitating in pressing the trigger.

I have Four bullet... two men and I need them alive. The shot two bullets in both of their legs. They fell on their knees. I smirked at my victory. It was easy. wasn't it?

" my dear dad you sent these lame man to his son. What a shame!" I said.

One man gathered his full of his strength and stabbed his knife in my leg. I hissed in pain.

God.. did they don't know whom they were messing with. I pulled the knife out of my leg and the a beautiful hand move stabbed his nick. The knife came out from another side. He fell on the road. Blood dripping down from the knife.

.Dead.

By now another man had got some brain and started to crawl away from me on the empty road. I gathered my strength and moved a step towards him. He started to panic and increased his speed. I almost ran towards him. Don't want to leave y/n alone for long.

The man started to plead before I could even say anything. " I am sorry.. i just... leave me.. please.... I don't know anything." He started to cry. Such a weak heart.

" who sent you?" I asked.

" please.... leave me" he remained singing his boring song.

" TELL ME" i shouted out my lung.

" if i will tell you... he will kill me and my family" he said.

" and what do you think I am will do with you?" I said annoyed.

" I won't tell you. I lost." he said with a smile on his face and immediately shot himself.

" such a filthy human" I mumbled.

Its was strange. Why did he say I lost.

I was walking back to the car. My leg bleeding heavily. I could now see hyungs coming back. Looking at me they ran towards me. Tae Hyung gave support to me with his arm to stand properly.

The next moment, namjoon Hyung with other arrived in two cars. Seemed to be like gang reunion.

Namjoon hyung get of the car, anger was burning in his eyes like fire. He pulled his gun from his pocket and aimed at my head. " what the hell with you? What do you think of yourself JEON JUNGKOOK.... if you want her dead then why don't you do it straight way." He shouted.

Guilt travelled my body. I know what I did is much more than what we call a mistake. We could have lost y/n today. "I am sorry Hyung. Its all my fault." I mumbled.

" where is she?" He asked. Meanwhile other went to check out the burnt house.

" in the car" I said.

" in the car. Didn't she did anything" He asked. As if he thought she also contributed in killing these man.

My tongue strucked while speaking " She was fainted after looking at the house burning." I said, my eyes low.

Namjoon Hyung sighed heavily and pulled his gun back.

" keep her in the car" he said.

I nodded. Taehyung Hyung went to the car to pick her up. He opened the car.

" jungkook where is y/n?"