CHAPTER-2: ONLY 7

A name popped up on the screen and there was an automatic wide spread smile on my face.

"hello" I answered the call.

" Y/N !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, may you live a long long long life...." I heard a cheerful voice.

" Thank you, Aera" I replied with a half smile.

" Tell me.... tell me... I am the first...." she asked excitedly.

" No... it's anut cho.." I said.

" that annoying aunt of yours. Ah.. I-I hate her.... I hate her so so much.... can't she let me win for once." she said.

" it's hardly a matter.." I said.

"what's wrong? you sound a bit off today. Is something matter?" She asked me.

" nothing. just..." I stoped.

"just?" She asked.

"I had that dream........... again. House, fire, Eomma, oppa." I finally spilt all out.

" again? haven't you took your pills? for how long you are not taking them? Boss joen know this? I am sure he won't be happy listening this, you should take them on time. Take them at the moment." She started without even breathing for a second.

"ok mumma, I will take it. Shhh.. you leave that, you tell me..... have you had your breakfast yet?" I asked her out of the blue.

" no, not yet.... why?" I inquired.

" great!! come to my place. I am all alone at home. I will sending you a car with in fifteen minutes. Hurry up I am waiting. We will have breakfast together. " I suggested.

"I will be there in half an hour. I am not ready yet." she shrugged.

" fine... don't be late." I said then I hang up the phone.

She was Aera.....my love, my sister, my best friend. Actually, She was an orphan for me atleast she never told me about her family and I never asked her. As long as I remembered my past, She was always by my side.

I came out of my room and went down from the white marble stair case and entered in a huge beautiful hall. It was beautiful and classic but all lonely, till then I was habitual of this loneliness. I made my way to the dining table and said one of the worker to send a car to Aera's place and make breakfast for her too.

Soon she was sitting beside me on the dining table, talking with me. She was the only one who filled and was capable of filling my loneliness.

I didn't release the time while talking to her. We were in my room after having breakfast. I almost spent my whole day with her. There was again a knock on the door.

I inquired " yes?".
"miss, your father will be there in half an hour." the voice answered.
" fine..." I said.

In five minutes, soon after getting the information, both Aera and I stepped out of the room. There was a tensed and a little bit panic environment in the hall. After all boss jeon was arriving. I rolled my eyes playfully. It sounded funny to me by the way.

We made our way down to the hall. At that time, there were some new faces, when I entered the hall they all bowed me. And in response I bowed them all back. We all were standing on the gate, waiting for his arrival.

 We all were standing on the gate, waiting for his arrival