CHAPTER-5: MADAM JEON

I sighed in relief. so, He is alive, y/n appa is alive. Tears started falling down my eyes but this time they were of extreme happiness. Now I have to find a way to contact appa and tell him where was I, but where was I??????

I was in my thoughts of escape but then someone twisted the gate nob and a girl entered the room.
I felt quite awkward as this was the first time ever in my life someone entered in my room without my permission.
" this is your food and medicine" she said and left the room.

I stood up from the bed and made my way to food she brought to me. Its was eatable, not like what we see in dramas and movies. Ok this means they are treating me nicely... may be or at least like a human. There was also cutlery, now they are playing to easy. What they think about me, I was not a girl which will not try to escape or will leave any single chance to escape.

I ate the food. I was so hungry, like I had not eaten since days. after gaining some energy I observed my surroundings carefully to have an idea of the situation.

I was kidnapped.
I was in a beautiful and comfortable room all white and pink in color like made for princess.
I am also given with good food and medical treatment.
Now this room have a big window of black glass. So I can't estimate the time or the things outside my room. And there is a door which is being opened in front of me 3 times till now.

After having a complete view of my room first, I went to the window to check the way out. Though I know that those men weren't so stupid to do such a blunder but who knows.
I was examining the glass carefully. Then I noticed a note near the window. I took it up and read.
' jeon y/n,
If you already know that the window will be closed and you don't have any chance to escape then why are you doing such a silly thing and lowering down your standard.
Better go to bed. Tomorrow's day is doing to be very long....'

I ignored the note. But all written was 100% correct. Then I went to door and twisted the nob and guess what?...

It was also locked as expected.

So, I decided not to waste my energy and a went to bed. My eyelids started become heavy, I pressed my head against the soft pillow. I was still injured and my body was paining. But still I was thinking the ways to escape and soon I felt asleep.

...............

When I opened my eyes I was in a room which doesn't resembled with one I slept in. It was a wooden house.
The gate was opened, I made my way out... down the hall.
" y/n!!! Come-on let's play hide and seek" a small boy said me.... he was oppa.

" oppa!!" I explained.

" come fast eomma is ready to play with us" he stated again. I smiled.

"Who's turn" a voice interrupted. I turned "Eomma's" I and oppa shouted together and then laughed looking to each other.

"Ok I will count only till 10. Hide quickly. " eomma said.

She turned and closed her eyes. And started counting. Oppa and I was running here and there to find a perfect place to hide.
In 5 seconds or so oppa hide so well that I was not able to see him. And I was still running here and there and struggling to hide. I heard eomma saying that she was coming...

I quickly ran towards the nearest window and hide behind its long beautiful curtains.

There were two man standing and talking. I was having no intention to hear there conversation but I heard them speaking as they were so loud "madam jeon house is set on fire according to boss...... orders."

Then I was saw a large caught fire is coming towards me from the corridor.

I started running, shouting and then fell on the floor in panic. My eyes got widen the curtain of which I was hiding behind was now nothing but ash. My vision got burl.

I opened my eyes again quickly and sit straight. I was..... I was in a room the one in which I slept earlier.
It was the dream quite resembling the one which I was looking since like a month before my birthday after I stopped taking my piles because they make me feel too dizzy. Ya I was sure about it because when so ever I used to tell this to aera she always say me not to skip my pills.
But this was quite different I always see a house set on fire and my eomma and oppa.
But.. but now I saw someone doing so. Is this just a dream or some real past event.
I was not able to see the time as there was no clock neither could I estimate it by looking to the sky as the window glass were also black.
Thank fully the light was open as I forgot to close them earlier.
My head was paining. My breathe was not in my control. It was all such a mess.
I again lay down on bed. And try to think about good things so I could sleep. But I was unable to do so, all coming in my mind was injured aera, appa, my kidnappers, car attack and flashes of the dreams and so on.

Slowly slowly I was feeling my eyes closing. It was terrible. Neither I was able to close my eyes as the sight of burning house was appearing in front of them, nor I was able to keep them open. I don't know when I fall asleep again.

After a satisfactory amount of sleep, I slowly opened my eyes. I was again in a room which was completely dark. I was tied with a chair tightly with a thick rope. I tried to move my hands but the rope was so tight that I was not able to move them a little bit. Then I tried to move my legs but they were also tied. I thought it might be a dream so I tried to shake my head, hurt myself to wake up from dream.

I tried a lot but I was not able to wake up. I tried to move myself a lot that the chair on which I was sitting fell with me and my head hit floor so hard. I shouted in pain. I saw blood near me. I started panicking, who's blood was that, was there someone injured. I tried to move my body. My vision start getting blur. Why my body was so weak from a few day... may because of what the man injected in my body. I feel like I have no energy left.

I saw someone entering the room......

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey there..... hope you are liking the story. Vote for my chapters.