...INTRODUCTION...

Don't underestimate her.

She is not the one she is pretending to be.... an innocent, naive teen.

The nineteen years y/n, what can you except from her in the field of gangs, guns and blood.

Jeon y/n is the only and pampered daughter of Boss jeon, the leader of the biggest mafia gang in Korea, The Snakes. As the name of the gang, it is venomous.

The day of her abduction was the one when she turned nineteen, by a group of seven men.

She had lived her whole life without her mother as a single child with only a friend that too selected by her father. Her mother's and brother's death was a mystery to her. She was forced to live her most of the life away from her only family left, her appa (father) under high protection. 

She lived her whole life in the shadows of her appa and his men.

The whole world is unaware of her existence.

But now it was the time...... time to show her existence to the real, brute reality and rotten world of blood.

Status:- Completed
Total number of chapters:- 45

NOTE

Please readers at least read till 3rd chapter. The main part of the story starts from there. 1st two chapters are for setting plot and so that you get to know little about y/n's life.

Thank you for reading. Stay tuned.

Love
💫whiteLight