CHAPTER-21: SHOULD I SAVE HIM?

Jimin POV

I was just shocked and amazed by y/n's action. But we really have to pay back for this. Nevertheless this was important if she would have not done this taehyung won't be alive. That man was pointing the gun towards taehyung.

But she shot like she was an expert.
A man ran towards her. Taehyung raised his gun but didn't shot. He don't have the bullet. The man was running towards her holding a knife. I raised my gun quickly to shoot but the man but before that eul shot the man, the man flow on the ground. He had a stab on this stomach. Y/n stabbed him.

I don't know how but y/n is in full attacking mode.

I gave her a look 'do I even know you?'.

" what.... I just simply die" she frowned.
Thank God she know.

" I think we all are going to die" eul shouted.

They are many. Fighting is not a option now.

" escape" the only word left my mouth.

Taehyung hold y/n's hand tightly and all started running downstairs towards the exit.

We reached outside..... only one car.

" taehyung take y/n and eul we are coming " I said.

" I am here you only take that girl" eul said.

" go fast" jungkook shouted.

Taehyung harshly dragged her into the car. Just because she was not doing it fast.

Taehyung POV

I almost thrown her in the car, it was not intentional just I was in a hurry.

I started the car and drive as fast as possible. They might need backup.

" someone is following us" y/n said.

I had a look at rear view mirror....its was like more than three cars following  us. Due to late night there were no such public vehicles outside.

We were driving faster and faster but still they were behind. I can't even imagine what others are coping up with.

I took a Sharpe turn trun to distract them.

" you know how to drive?" I asked her.
" hell no" she said but its was too late.

"Quickly drive for your life" I said.

She sat on the drivering seat.

" what are you waiting for?" I shouted.... they have relocated us and she was just staring the steering wheel.
" come on "

She pressed the exilator and asked "where?"
" just far from here"

Y/n POV

He don't even know how bad driver I am the fact that I know were is exilator is just because I have played vedio game for driving car.

" anywhere" i mumbled of course not hell.

I can see the cars following us with such a determination. God kill them.

Taehyung lower the glass and shot the tyre of a car. And bom..... the car flew in the car and I doubt anyone was alive but still two cars were still there.

" RIGHT" he shouted as I got distracted by the shot and was about to crash into a building.

I turned the steering wheel whole to the right.

" what the $#^#:@ do you even know how to drive" he shouted on me.
" NO" I said.
" then why didn't you said it earlier" he said annoyed.

'Knock knock mister all right' I really wished to ask him but I rather concentrate on driving or we both will die without even fighting.

" left" he said all of the sudden. Oh God which direction is left. I turned the steering to the left. Games are far more easier at least I won't die at any cost.

" drive fast" he said.

Kim taehyung if by any chance you made out alive today I will kill you with my own two hand I swear. What do you think of me.

He again popped out of the car. And jackpot. He shot a car and it fell on the other. One aero.... two target..... mission accomplished.

" the hell there are more" taehyung shouted. " drive fast or we will die" he almost pleaded.

I pressed the exilator them all of my strength. Though my legs were already paining but I have to do this. For my life and the man sitting beside me. But... Should I save him?

Author's note

Hey hey hey my dear and lovely readers welcome Back. So should he save him?

Hope you guys enjoyed taehyung and y/n alone. You will surely get more ahead but ya VOTE AND SHARE.

White light