CHAPTER-37: BANGTAN?

Teahyung's pov

 Namjoon hyung's phone rang. He looked up at us " Hoseok hyung" he informed.

Our eyes were filled with hopes. He won't call without important information.

He picked up the phone. "Hello hyung...... okay.. yes we are coming."

" what happen?" I asked.

" Let's get y/n back" he said. I felt so relieved when these words felt inside my ears. I put my hand on jungkook's shoulder. " Its the time" I wishpered, he nodded. 

We all immediately  left for the address namjoon hyung told us.

" hyung what hoseok hyung said?" jimin said.

" y/n is with min's....... to be specific with min dong hyun. Hoseok had already entered the place and want us to come as soon as possible." he said.

" what why did he do that alone?" I asked.

" Keep y/n with that a guy a minute more would be dangerous. She was already injured I don't even know if we are taking the risk for the dead body." He said, while looking towards jeon jungkook.

Though his words were very harsh but were true.

Hope you will be alive. Just hold on for some more time. We will get you back safe.  

Taehyung POV end

Hoseok POV

Its been almost a day we are finding her. With every passing hour I am losing my hopes.

I was in my thoughts while I was driving the car. My phone rang.

" hello"
" hello boss"
" yes soo ji"
" min dong hyun is at the south western  part of the city with a lot of security"
" ok you be ready with the back up and inform boss kim about everything."

South west... its not too far. I should check it myself first.

Without wasting one more second, I went to min's abandoned hideout.

As I heard, there was high security. I chose to enter from the back side of the building.

By my luck and min's absence mindedness, there was no security. I climbed the long wall which was really very high.

But then the next task was to jump down without making noise. There were no guards but this never meant they can't come.

I hang myself down from the wall and then jumped. The place was so silent but then I heard a loud sound of something flowing.

I went in the direction. The noise was coming from behind a wall, I placed my ear against the wall, I could hear a low sound of talking.

" don't mess with a man you tribble creature."

"a man? who is the man here..... I can't see one" 

I know this voice, she was y/n.

I quickly picked up phone from my pocket and dialled namjoon's number.

" hello"

" hello hyung"

" I got her with min dong hyun, she is still alive but we need to hurry. I don't think she will be able to take it more. I am sending you my location came as fast as possible. Till then I am going in by myself." I cut the call without listening his reply. My part was done. 

Hoseok pov end

Y/n Pov

" ah... you should not do like that....! little kitten! look you made me angry.... now what will I do?" he said,pinning my hairs behind my ear. I moved my head away from his hand " You are my wife.... don't forget this or I won't forgive." He said before kissing my fore head.

I hit his lips from my head hard. I surely knew that it would swell bad.

He shook his head in angry " you little brat" he mumbled and hit my lower jaw with his punch. I fell with chair from which I was tied . I was mentally prepare for this collision so it wasn't that bad.

He kneeled down and hold my jaw tightly.

" don't mess with a man you tribble creature." he shouted.

From a man like him.... I did't even expected anything else.

"a man? who is the man here..... I can't see one" I said, with all my other talent I am also extraordinary in provoking people to do things according to me. "... that's your man's definition is to hit a girl when she is tied. I feel pathetic for you. Death would be a better option rather than marrying a coward like you. Its a shame to be proud was such a low level menliness."

I could see the flame burning in his eyes.

" you are playing with fire" he said, as if he wanted to warn me.

" fire?... its very important for you-" I was speaking but suddenly I started to feel very weak. Not a new thing to me now a days.

I looked down at my waist and yes the wound opened. Thank you god for giving me this miserable death. Atleast I deserve a dignified death.

I think he also noticed my waist bleeding.

" why are you bleeding?" he said touching my blood sucked shirt.

The door opened with a band.

" Boss! bangtan are here" a man said, fear was clearly visible on this face.

Who the hell is bangtan now?  

AUTHOR'S NOTE

annyeonghaseyo!!!

how's the story going. Please give me you precious feedback.