CHAPTER-35: SET UP

" because he is insane" said yoongi hyung.

The room was tensed. If really y/n was with that man I couldn't say if she was still alive. The thoughts were almost revolting of y/n being with min dong hyun. 

jungkook pov end

Third person pov

The night of kidnapping  

Taehyung and jimin had left jungkook alone to look after his sister alone. Namjoon and other gang members were on the way. 

Five minutes had passed since taehyung and jimin left. Jungkook's eyes were unable to find them anymore. The night was getting darker, silence flew in the cool air. 

Just like the clear sky filled with infinite star waiting for a diaster in the deep silence. 

Jungook was looking around and it was when he heard footsteps around him. He tightened his girp on the trigger, ready to shoot the first man he see.

A bullet hit the car glass of y/n's side, resulting glass to shatter into small pieces and some also fell on y/n's face. Jungkook had a glance at y/n, she moved a bit because of the loud noice and also because of the glass cut her face. The very next moment another bullet shot, at this time the target was jungkook's hand.

Jungkook could see the men around him. "HYUNG" he shouted as he was commanded to, and also because he was not ready to take any chance when y/n was around as jimin.

He got no response, 'they said they won't go to far' jimin's words flashed in his mind. But the jungkook immediately pulled the trigger and shot two men to death. Two were still standing in front of me, raising the gun high.

" what do you want?" jungkook asked in voice where there was  no sign of fear and hesitation.

" jeon y/n" a man said in monotonous tone.

" death you mean" jungkook said sarcastically, though his tone was low but was clear enough for the men the hear it clearly.

The man shot again, jungkook leg got injured.

The environment was getting intense. They were not killing him but were not even hesitating in pressing the trigger.

He had four bullet... two men and he need them alive. He shot two bullets in both of their legs. They fell on their knees. A small smirked appear on the boy's face on his victory. It was easy. wasn't it? he thoought.

" my dear dad you sent these lame man to his son. What a shame!" jungkook mumbled.

One man gathered his full of his strength and stabbed his knife in jungkook's leg. He hissed in pain.

Jungkook pulled the knife out of his leg and with a beautiful hand move he stabbed the man's neck. The knife came out from another side. He fell on the road. Blood dripping down from the knife.

.Dead.

By now another man had got some brain and started to crawl away from me on the empty road. Jungkook thought being injured gathered her strength and moved a step towards him. He started to panic and increased his speed. Jungkook almost ran towards him. Don't want to leave y/n alone for long.

But that was his mistake.... a very big mistake. Jeon jungkook couldn't sense the wrong in the sitaution. It all was a set up to distract bangtan and take y/n away from their reach.  

The man started to plead before jungkook could even say anything " I am sorry.. i just... leave me.. please.... I don't know anything." He started to cry. Such a weak heart, Jungkook thought.

" who sent you?" Jungkook asked.

" please.... leave me" he remained singing his boring song.

" TELL ME" Jungkook shouted out.

" if i will tell you... he will kill me and my family" he said.

" and what do you think I am will do with you?" jungkook said annoyed.

" I won't tell you. you lost." he said with a smile on his face and immediately shot himself.

" such a filthy human" he mumbled.

But still jungkook couldn't understand that what the man want he got. In the time jungkook was away from y/n. Y/n was taken away from the place and was kept in a truck. 

Y/n remained in the truck parked near the kim's place for the night to make the truck least suspicious and indeed it was a good plan. They looked for y/n from everywhere to everywhere but they couldn't find her.

Third person pov end

y/n pov

I opened my eyes. My head was heavy and By then I was sick of this feeling. Why was I so week?

The memory of the burning house were still with me and something more than that.

I was tied with rope. I focused my vision. The room was dark.

I saw..... I saw a man tied in front of me, blood dripping from his mouth. He was brutally beaten and I doubt he was alive. He was tied with a pillar. 

I heard door opening. A man with a hight of 6 feet entered the room, his facial expression were not clear to me but he was not one of the seven. 

" my love!" he said with deep voice. But he was not kim Tasehyung.

I looked at him but didn't said anything...may be another dream. 

He untied the man in front of me and the man feel on the floor with a loud sound. His blood came near my leg and I moved my leg. It was a disgusting scene and if it was a dream I want one of the seven to wake me up as soon as possible.