CHAPTER-34: MIN DONG HYUN

" jungkook where is y/n?" Tae hyung asked out of the blue. 

" in the car" I said and turned back to see what did he mean?

I glanced inside the car and she was not there. My heart stopped beating. Namjoon hyung won't  let live me this time and this time I don't want to either.

But what about y/n?

" she was there... I saw here" I tried to expalin my part. That was all I could do then.

" then where is she?" Namjoon hyung said with cold eyes while gritted his teeth.

" jungkook have you left your place for a second?" jimin hyung asked me, almost scolding.

" no hyung! I din't.." I said. " ...I was here all the time..." 

WAIT

" I just went there........ to kill that man." I said realizing where did it went wrong. His words ' you lost'... the words echoed in my mind.  

........................

Its being 24 hours since y/n was missing the poor boy  JeonJungkook had marely managed to breathe in this time. Empty stomach he was doing everything to find her. Taehyung and jimin's condition was no different. Hoseok handn't came back from the burning house  yet and jimin was not at the home since a few hours. Namjoon and yoongi hadn't left the office since then and  jin was just trying to console everyone. But his all efforts were for nothing. He was even not able to console himself yet. 

.........................

" jungkook we will get her back" tae hyung said. His eyes had no emtion neither did his voice. It was like he said to say. May be he was aslo think it was my fault. And he wasn't wrong either. It was ALL MY FAULT.

I didn't know for how long I could live with this guilt if something happened to her. 

" we have to" I said, my voice filled with all emotions of anger, guilty and sorrow.  

He didn't said anything as if he had lost the hope.

" I think boss jeon took her" he finally said slowly.

" no... its not him. Those man don't have any sign of gang. And jeon don't use men who don't belong to their mafia." jimin hyung said while entering in the room and dragging our attention. He was out for more than six hours.

"and jeon's are still finding her." yoongi hyung said. 

" and what about the sign of dragging we saw near the car .... did you get any information? I think its someone else who took the advantage of the moment and kidnapped her.  I surely believe she didn't go by her will. I believe I mean." Jin hyung said, didn't want to offend anyone. 

" but we can't keep jeon out of the list." I finally said.

" niether we are doing so." namjoon hyung said. " But this time they haven't done anything its min, surely min. Min usually do things out of their fortification and so to hide the reality they hire men which do not belong to their mafia. The situation around turly show the ninety nine percent probability of min being behind y/n's abduction." he put all the fact on the table.

" but boss min is out of the station for a meeting since a week and min ji hoon can't do anything without him He don't even have a courage to kill an ant." jimin said a matter of fact.

" but dong hyun had just entered a city three days ago." tae hyung said with widen eyes.

Min Dong Hyun - the younger son of boss min. The real heir of mins. He entered this world of mafia at the age of 11 by killing five men brutally on his way back home from school. There condition was so bad that it was even impossible to identify whether the bodies were of men and not. But once kim caught him of guard at the age of 15. It was then kim and min came to an agreement in which min agreed to send him out of korea for 10 years and kim let him live.

Three days ago the duration of those 10 years completed. 

  " but why would he take y/n?" said jin.

" because he is insane"